Unveiling of the Tom Vallance Portrait Ibrox Stadium Saturday 26th May.

6 hours ago, mchammer said:

Brilliant piece of history.

Have they found any more like this with the Moses brothers and McBeath?

Don't think there were any done. Despite what people think, and that they were there at the beginning, the ones others weren't anywhere near as I'm important as Tom Vallance was in turning Rangers into what we became. 

Don't actually think the people you mentioned were even anything to do with Rangers when we won our first title. 

11 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Don't think there were any done. Despite what people think, and that they were there at the beginning, the ones others weren't anywhere near as I'm important as Tom Vallance was in turning Rangers into what we became. 

Don't actually think the people you mentioned were even anything to do with Rangers when we won our first title. 

I was talking historically, not titles,  I think forming the team in the first place was what I was getting at.

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:27, The Moonlighter said:

The restored Tom Vallance painting was unveiled last night at the top of the Marble Staircase at Ibrox Stadium.

We’d like to thank artist Helen Runciman, Club 1872 and Rangers Football Club for their assistance with this project.

Vallance Painting 2018.JPG

Vallance Painting 2018 2.JPG

When I go to the Thornton Suite next season I will be getting my photo taken with the great man.

Fuckin' welling up as I write this.