Season ticket move

Wullie72

Yeah it’s mental. My dad and his dad had seats from years ago and their names are still on the seats. My dad and I asked the possibilities of moving back to as close to them as we could but there’s no hope in that.

I've put in for 4 moves from Broomloan rear (3) and from govan front (1) to either govan rear or main stand rear.

Hope for even 2 & 2 seats but doubt we'll get any 

Just got an email saying they have been trying to contact me regarding seat move......Bollox, they have not. Gave them a call and a bird said to call back in the morning as no-one was there to deal with me. She didn't like it when I said "You are there" :lol:

35 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Just got an email saying they have been trying to contact me regarding seat move......Bollox, they have not. Gave them a call and a bird said to call back in the morning as no-one was there to deal with me. She didn't like it when I said "You are there" :lol:

Just got the same email

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just got the same email

I sent that as a wind up sorry

19 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

How did you get on with this? I've heard nothing ?

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 17:07, LochendBilly said:

That will be one of the beggars that work there  :lol:

Faces are always tripping them