Season ticket move

Wullie72

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Yes I am on the list that gets you an email to say public sale has started 

Pretty pointless having a list of it’s a case of you get an email for your trouble.

The SLO told me it would be waiting list would be at the top of the list.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Pretty pointless having a list of it’s a case of you get an email for your trouble.

The SLO told me it would be waiting list would be at the top of the list.

Thats how it should be but I expect it just to be an email informing of the time and date the sale starts. 

Like is there even a limit to the amount of people that can join it? Last week everyone was saying 9000 people were on the list. How many seats do we still have to sell as ST seats? :lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Thats how it should be but I expect it just to be an email informing of the time and date the sale starts. 

Like is there even a limit to the amount of people that can join it? Last week everyone was saying 9000 people were on the list. How many seats do we still have to sell as ST seats? :lol:

Think there's over 40000 already sold with renewals and 'a few thousand' will be getting kept for public sales at games, so canny be that many left for sale

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Last year I'm sure you had to be on the waiting list to buy one, would assume it's the same this year

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think the waiting list is closed now. But them asking you what is your preferred choice of stand, I thought they would email you with the offer for a seat in that stand.

also sure I read that if you knock one back you get put on the waiting list for next season 

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

I think the waiting list is closed now. But them asking you what is your preferred choice of stand, I thought they would email you with the offer for a seat in that stand.

also sure I read that if you knock one back you get put on the waiting list for next season 

Aye, I just tried going on to my account to look at my preferences again and its saying page unavailable. 

I'm guessing they've taken it away as its the first time thats appeared for me 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, I just tried going on to my account to look at my preferences again and its saying page unavailable. 

I'm guessing they've taken it away as its the first time thats appeared for me 

Yeah it’s been like that all weekend, so assuming it’s closed.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You'd imagine so mate.

I thought you already had a seat?

Gave my ticket up last year due to funds. Now in a position to get one again. In all honesty I doubt I’d bother if it wasn’t for the celtic games as I normally get one every week anyway

2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Last year I'm sure you had to be on the waiting list to buy one, would assume it's the same this year

Last year my son was on the waiting list. We never got an email through, but just went in on the first day they were on sale - only knew they were on sale from people posting on here. When I was on the ticket office I wasn't asked if my son was on the waiting list - I suppose they might have checked it on the computer as I was getting his ticket, but the person I dealt with didn't refer to it, at all.

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

Last year my son was on the waiting list. We never got an email through, but just went in on the first day they were on sale - only knew they were on sale from people posting on here. When I was on the ticket office I wasn't asked if my son was on the waiting list - I suppose they might have checked it on the computer as I was getting his ticket, but the person I dealt with didn't refer to it, at all.

He should have had an email through as I got one. 

I feel the demand is higher this year though and the fact I was told today they're now going through the list makes me think there might actually be a point to being on it this time 

Season tickets for 2018/19 will be available for supporters to purchase from 09:00am on Tuesday 5 June.

Anticipation has been building for the new season as supporters look forward to a new era under the guidance of Steven Gerrard.

This was evident during the renewal period when we experienced an unprecedented demand and because of this, as well as the need to ensure that we have matchday tickets available for individual fixtures during the season, only a limited number of season tickets will be available. These tickets can be purchased online HERE or via the Ticket Hotline 0871 702 1972* from tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately because of the anticipated level of interest, it WILL NOT be possible to purchase season tickets in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope supporters will understand.

Zebra Finance will be available as a method of payment only for those supporters purchasing online. It will not be available for those purchasing via the Ticket Hotline.

Please note that junior and concession season tickets in the Family Stand (Broomloan Rear) do not include celtic fixtures. Only adults season tickets in this area will include celtic fixtures.