Season ticket move

Wullie72

8 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Emailed for a move at the weekend and was phoned and offered a seat yesterday. Single seat transfers do not seem to be a problem.

I emailed them asking if we still on the waiting list. Just got an email back saying that we were and they were currently working through it. She said if I wasn't successful for a move Th Is season then we would remain on the list and may be get one next year. 

Just got an email to move 2 seats from CR2 to GR5 didn't even know I was on the transfer list. Was on it last year for a move from BR to either CR or GR I assumed when I took the seats in CR I would have been removed from the list. 

On the 4 monthly instalments could somebody tell me the date of the 1st payment?

i got an email few weeks back saying “thanks for automatically renewing” but no money has came out my account yet. I’m sure the 1st one was end of may last year.

5 minutes ago, Ryan16 said:

On the 4 monthly instalments could somebody tell me the date of the 1st payment?

i got an email few weeks back saying “thanks for automatically renewing” but no money has came out my account yet. I’m sure the 1st one was end of may last year.

tomorrow I think

1 hour ago, Ryan16 said:

Last working day of every month. May June July August 

1 hour ago, Ryan16 said:

I was in TO yesterday and they confirmed it was today. But thinking back of was similar last year and was a wee bit later for some.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Still living in hope that due to me only wanting one seat and not having to waste time setting up Zebra finance that i'll get one alright 

The wifey in the TO stated to me yesterday that after seat transfers are done it goes to public sale. Queried as I'm on waiting list for 2 more and her view is that all that means is an advance email heads up to those on waiting list informing of the public sale NOT priority to purchase in advance.

Shite and wrong imo if true. Perhaps a twatter could query with the SLO....

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The wifey in the TO stated to me yesterday that after seat transfers are done it goes to public sale. Queried as I'm on waiting list for 2 more and her view is that all that means is an advance email heads up to those on waiting list informing of the public sale NOT priority to purchase in advance.

This was the case few seasons ago when i got my season ticket. Waiting list only meant you found out that the public sale was on. Doesnt mean you get offered one as on list

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That is all it means, mate.

I was on it last year and all I received was an email saying they were now on sale. Didn't end up getting one then though as my mate flaked on the idea. 

Going ahead without him this year though. 

Sensible me doesn't think they'll sell out the day they go on sale as theres so many reasons that the 9000 people on the waiting list mightn't be able to afford one at the time or they want a few seats together so don't bother.

The paranoid side of me thinks they'll sell out in 10 minutes :lol:

38 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

This was the case few seasons ago when i got my season ticket. Waiting list only meant you found out that the public sale was on. Doesnt mean you get offered one as on list

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That is all it means, mate.

I was on it last year and all I received was an email saying they were now on sale. Didn't end up getting one then though as my mate flaked on the idea. 

Going ahead without him this year though. 

Fucksake that's poor.

I'd thought it would be renewal, transfers, waiting list, public sale. Stupid me.

26 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

My emails said they’ll send a link in the email to purchase before public sale. I’ll double check

D8A4019E-B4AB-4E47-BF2A-044FDB840D23.png

I don't remember it being like that last year, although I didn't end up getting one then.

The email I still have from the time doesn't seem like its in advance of public sale though 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't remember it being like that last year, although I didn't end up getting one then.

The email I still have from the time doesn't seem like its in advance of public sale though 

They surely can’t say they’ll send a link to purchase tickets before the sale and not do it. Would cause an uproar. 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Sensible me doesn't think they'll sell out the day they go on sale as theres so many reasons that the 9000 people on the waiting list mightn't be able to afford one at the time or they want a few seats together so don't bother.

The paranoid side of me thinks they'll sell out in 10 minutes :lol:

You should be fine if its just a single seat, mate. There's always a few dotted about.

The link they send you is just the link to the purchase page that you use on the day of release, there is no priority for those on waiting list. I went through it for an extra ST last year. Unless it changes this year and rightfully, the ones on the waiting list get first shout. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Think it's the broomloan mate. 

I was going to put Copland Front but I'm pretty sure its hard to get in there so I went with the easier of the two as my first choice 

Long as you're above the goals you'll be alright, hate sitting too low down as you can't see fuck all up the other end :lol:

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Long as you're above the goals you'll be alright, hate sitting too low down as you can't see fuck all up the other end :lol:

Aye, ideally i'll be able to actually see the games properly :lol:

I've even come round to the idea of club deck if need be. Not going with a mate so may aswell aim for a decent view 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, ideally i'll be able to actually see the games properly :lol:

I've even come round to the idea of club deck if need be. Not going with a mate so may aswell aim for a decent view 

The Club Deck is a cunt.