Season ticket move

Wullie72

The ticket office don't half take their time emailing you back do they? :lol: 

Emailed them last Tuesday after a got one on Monday, still no reply. Sent one through the contact us on the website on Friday got one back yesterday and a replied back half an hour later and still not heard back, pain in the arse

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

If you're blootered the walk will kill you

It's more the seating i'd be concerned about up there. 

The closest i've ever been to sitting there is in the main stand and the leg room is fucking atrocious.

That and I worry that all my words of contempt up there towards opposing teams and support will be lost and never heard 

4 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Probably not accepting any more transfer requests 

They sent me an offer of a seat mate and that was the e-mail address I was given to accept the move. I've sent it again using my laptop this time so hopefully it works. Will phone them up if I get the same again or if I don't hear anything. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

They sent me an offer of a seat mate and that was the e-mail address I was given to accept the move. I've sent it again using my laptop this time so hopefully it works. Will phone them up if I get the same again or if I don't hear anything. 

I see, I thought that was you just trying to apply for a move. Probably be better just phoning them if you want the swap, make sure that you get it. I've still not heard back from them, only want to move further back in the same section, don't see it happening.

32 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

I see, I thought that was you just trying to apply for a move. Probably be better just phoning them if you want the swap, make sure that you get it. I've still not heard back from them, only want to move further back in the same section, don't see it happening.

The email said my seat is being held until Tuesday so if I haven't heard from them by Monday I'll give them a phone. 

On 31/05/2018 at 14:35, .Williamson. said:

It's more the seating i'd be concerned about up there. 

The closest i've ever been to sitting there is in the main stand and the leg room is fucking atrocious.

That and I worry that all my words of contempt up there towards opposing teams and support will be lost and never heard 

The club deck seats will leave your shins feeling like they've been battered with the claw end of a hammer

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:54, .Williamson. said:

What I thought id be spending.

Are many areas dearer than that? I’ve no idea of prices :lol: 

I'm in MFN and pay £650 and luckily on the aisle as the leg room is shocking, but I am 6"3