13 years ago today...

10 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Always liked Gerry McNee on commentary. Never got any hint of bias from him, as far as I can remember anyway. 

I have to agree with that . He was my all time favourite commentator  . Although when not commentating . He seemed to dislike us all the same

My wee mams favourite too

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Greatest day I've ever had following us.

Oh its right up there, but for me Florence just edges it. Mainly because i NEVER EVER thought i would see us get to a European Final. Getting European football after the New Year was some feat for us never mind a Final.

What day that was I was sitting in the car at the fort to pick up my daughter trying not to listen to it when I saw a guy walking to his car face like fizz he answered his fone then started running around screaming he had on our jersey so I knew .We all headed over to Ibrox ?

5 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

My phone just gave me a reminder - 22nd May 2005 - the best football day of my life. Travelled 12,000kms to get there and the following day travelled 12,000kms back.  Was on their pitch for a few seconds - a 40 yo man running around like a wee kid.

WATP

The best memories and experiences of your football supporting life 

I was in Aberdeen 87 .Felt exactly the same 

I was there that day. I'll be honest i didnt believe but by the time i reached Easter rd and all the bears were singing i got the Marvin Head on.

That moment the roar went up round about me will live with me till my dying day. I actually vomited between both Motherwell goals such was the tension. The thing was i actually thought the second roar was that the game was over and had finished 1-1. It wasnt till we were leaving the ground an hour later that i discovered it was 2-1 

An amazing day with theatre you couldnt replicate in any other walk of life! 

Every time I see a helicopter now I think of 22/5/05  :Fod:. To my shame I didn't think we would do it that day so I obviously wasn't going to listen to a timfest on the radio instead I was cutting down a tree and when I switched the radio on at quarter to 5 it slowly began to dawn on me what had happened :dance:

One of the most surreal days, had decided to go wash the cars but put the radio on with 10mins to go as couldn’t bear to see them celebrate. Screamed like a banshee when the first McDonald goal went in then went utter mental when the second went in, letting all my neighbours know and look out. Promptly text every Tim in my work phone with GIRFUY (I don’t have any in my own one)