Martin Bain

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Will have been approved by the board surely. 

I’m in no way defending him, and certainly don’t want him back. 

Just fed up with the term ‘wage theif’ being banded around to describe everyone that’s ever been involved with our club.

People in high powered positions are paid well. Granted some of the figures sound obscene to the typical man on the street who earns £30k a year, but that’s the reality. 

No the figures WERE obscene. As were the bonuses.

The club was sinking fast and Bain and his cohorts were awarding themselves huge salary increases and bonuses on top of their mental wages. The bheasts were paying half of what Bain was getting as a basic salary. Fine when money was no object but awful when the club couldn't hang onto or buy players. As for board oversight, he approved their whack and they did likewise. All aboard the Ibrox gravy train.

Bain was a useless tosser and it would be a travesty if he ever showed face again.

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Will have been approved by the board surely. 

I’m in no way defending him, and certainly don’t want him back. 

Just fed up with the term ‘wage theif’ being banded around to describe everyone that’s ever been involved with our club.

People in high powered positions are paid well. Granted some of the figures sound obscene to the typical man on the street who earns £30k a year, but that’s the reality. 

Nope the board let him do what he wanted. 

I rank him up alongside Whyte for cunts that have darkened our door.