Pressure from taigs

Escobar

40 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A guy I work with had never heard anything about the taigs being paedos and couldn’t understand why I referred to them as that, so I told him about uncle Jim and his face was priceless :lol: 

I get that alot down in England and Wales when i work down there cunts come up and say I love c***** and as soon as you say to them "type big jock knew In google" their facial expression is like you've shat in there corn flakes.

Just now, Tom0411 said:

Last week there was a story about a parent shouting racist abuse at a celtc bhoys club ciach as he felt he was verbally abusing his son. The last sentence in the story was the classic "celtc bhoys club has no affiliation to celtc football club.

They truly have cornered the P.R market.

54 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

KAI is obviously not talking about fighting to cover up peado behaviour ffs, his post is obvious as to what he means.

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No you’s both misunderstood my point. I’m not talking about us covering up child abuse I’m talking about the pressure they put on the media - perfect example where’s the edits to the factually incorrect stories about Neely in which they shoe horn our name into every chance they get that? That’s not us covering anything up just wanting the proper context added to the story about how we kicked him out, notified the police etc 

I know FFS!

Wasnt having a go at KAI, was having a dig at their shameful cover up tactics.

Already is BBC Taig,just no official yet. A few year ago somebody on here post a 'spiders web' of corruption/misdeeds,it was amazing how much of it linked straight back to the scum. Child abuse/abusers seems to be no different........doirty bastards.

Putting my head above the parapet here but not a fan of the revelling in "big jock knew" etc.

If it had turned out that one or several of our coaches had abused boys at our club, which it very easily could have as these cunts were seemingly everywhere, I'd hope the thirst for justice etc. would be as voracious.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Putting my head above the parapet here but not a fan of the revelling in "big jock knew" etc.

If it had turned out that one or several of our coaches had abused boys at our club, which it very easily could have as these cunts were seemingly everywhere, I'd hope the thirst for justice etc. would be as voracious.

fucking hell 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

WTF. 

Talk about missing the point.