Pressure from taigs

Escobar

3 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

so many Sellik fans on this forum

big Jock Knew 

This is why all  decent Bears on here need to sign up to the RM Erskine Fund and make a donation.

Sorts the wheat from the chaff if you know what I mean.  :pipe:

13 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I would be disgusted if we had people at our club who fought for these things.

I think he's worded it badly and what he means is that the taigs will fight any negative press, deserved or not.

Our board are too busy building fucking bridges to cunts who hate us and want to see us on our knees permanently.

Isn't this from a few months ago? I remember speaking about it on here. Didn't it turn out that one was from BBC Scotland and one was from BBC Northern Ireland? I think both headlines were up at the same time. 

17 hours ago, govanblue said:

This is why all  decent Bears on here need to sign up to the RM Erskine Fund and make a donation.

Sorts the wheat from the chaff if you know what I mean.  :pipe:

I am thinking this flew over quite a few Bears heads here whilst they are engrossed in arguing with each other...

This decent Bearette is in! See you shortly. Great work as always:) 

*I don't say BJK neither(apart from now obviously), however I fully acknowledge he did and he was in line with those covering up and I will voice to anyone my abhorrence for anyone who sticks up for what that club continually allowed. 

It is not point scoring and I am  absolutely disgusted to read any Bear suggesting otherwise. The fact is, WE would not tolerate it and have proven so. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you think we would suddenly go quiet??

No offence mate, but away and throw shite at yourself. 

Your missing the point im trying to make

BJK alright..but what if the roles were reversed and one of our previous managers showed the same lack of moral judgement and was later found to have covered up child abuse?

Will you still demand the club you have loved & supported all your life be dragged through the courts and punished?

Why not expose them? They have been doing it for 40/50years we know of, and still doing it in 20 fuckin 15! 

Are we just meant to say fuck all dignified silence or will the authorities investigate what basically looks like a 100 yr old paedophile ring. 

Wouldnt care if it was any club, it just so happens to be the beggars.

dont strip their titles, strip the fuckin hard drives!

all paedos should be castrated.

18 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

BJK alright..but what if the roles were reversed and one of our previous managers showed the same lack of moral judgement and was later found to have covered up child abuse?

Will you still demand the club you have loved & supported all your life be dragged through the courts and punished?

You dont have a point!

If your auntie had baws, if Marseille hadnt bribed their way to winning the Champions league, if Rangers hadnt been unjustly demoted down the leagues etc etc where would we all be.

The list of 'ifs' in life is endless.

Thats why it's better to deal in facts and actual events than get suckered into celtics attempts at watering down the seriousness of the crimes they contributed to down the years.

15 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

You dont have a point!

If your auntie had baws, if Marseille hadnt bribed their way to winning the Champions league, if Rangers hadnt been unjustly demoted down the leagues etc etc where would we all be.

The list of 'ifs' in life is endless.

Thats why it's better to deal in facts and actual events than get suckered into celtics attempts at watering down the seriousness of the crimes they contributed to down the years.

They have such control that they could virtually get away with murder.

The "no affiliated"

And the beaùtifully swept away "where celtic used to train"  

They have every angle covered it seems 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

They have such control that they could virtually get away with murder.

The "no affiliated"

And the beaùtifully swept away "where celtic used to train"  

They have every angle covered it seems 

They don’t though. If they did then there wouldn’t of been an investigation by bbc concluding that jock stein did indeed know and failed to report it to the police. Also their coverup is failing as the peadophiles that they have protected all these years are finally getting justice. 

Now it’s up to police Scotland and the SFA to hold the clubs that were responsible for this to account. SFA have acknowledged the clubs statutory duty to report these crimes which is abundantly clear didn’t happen with one club having possibly participated in it by employing known peadophiles.

6 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

No I’m not, your trying to say that Rangers fans would suddenly not care about child abuse. 

Which is a fucking disgusting statement. 

Funny that you say “the club you have loved” and not “we have loved”. 

Anyone involved with child abuse whether that be directly or covering it up should be dragged into the street and shot.