Pressure from taigs

Escobar

2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

The bears that are saying this is just “point scoring” or feel in some way that highlighting peadophilia is inappropriate, are an indication of how successful propaganda is. 

This new attitude that the condemnation of a crime, the reporting of a crime or the outrage at a crime is in some way worse than the crime itself is utterly bizarre. 

If people think the Rangers fans sing BJK to revel in the abuse of kids they are so confused it’s not funny.  

There was a campaign started by the scum to have Jock Stein posthumously knighted. That’s when the BJK chant started.

Rangers supporters, outraged at the thought of a man willing to cover up what is looking more and more like a peadophile ring that could be intertwined with the high profile incidents within the Catholic Church, endeavoured to highlight his abhorrent cowardism and ensure he should never be knighted. 

As an institution, these horrible fuckers have shielded peadophiles for decades. Perhaps even more nefarious, they could actually have encouraged peadophiles. 

Yet look at the contrast between the recent report on a coach at Rangers versus the scums decades long trail of abuse. It’s absolutley fucking obvious. 

Any institution, sporting  or otherwise (cubs, brownies, BB, outward bound , sports clubs etc etc) have a duty of care to ensure that the children entrusted to their care are protected from sexual predators.

Every single institution is vulnerable to such predators and can be fooled. As long as they are vigilant and as long as any concerns are reported and investigated immediately and any guilt dealt with swiftly and to the full extent of the law then there can be little criticism. But when it is a widespread pattern of behaviour, known about and covered up, perhaps even nurtured, for decades then that institution needs to face the consequences whatever they may be.

Superb post

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Getting beyond a joke mate, I’m seriously starting to think the taigs have a plan to infiltrate our support. 

I'm glad you said that, rather than me mate

Or the usual suspects would be accusing me of para

I think these cunts are  obsessed at best , and extremely sinister in everything they do regards our club .

For many years , they have been 2 steps ahead in social media .and msm . So it stands to reason , they would want to be in amongst us. 

It causes division for one thing

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm glad you said that, rather than me mate

Or the usual suspects would be accusing me of para

I think these cunts are  obsessed at best , and extremely sinister in everything they do regards our club .

For many years , they have been 2 steps ahead in social media .and msm . So it stands to reason , they would want to be in amongst us. 

It causes division for one thing

It’s either that or we have some truly simple minded plonkers that are falling for the all things scum is good, all things Rangers is bad and they love wallowing in self loathing. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s either that or we have some truly simple minded plonkers that are falling for the all things scum is good, all things Rangers is bad and they love wallowing in self loathing. 

Plenty of plonkers 

Thats a given ?

No names