Europa League first qualifier - seeding list

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Unreal how we can be seeded for winning 1 game in Europe in 5 years :lol: 

Iceland or Macedonia for me, please. 

It’s the national coefficient, every Scottish club is seeded in Q1, the national coefficient acts as a default and our points are added onto it which at the moment we have almost zero.

13 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

My mates dad's a Scouser. He developed Alzheimer's and ended up robbing his own house.

You remind me of some other loon ball wannabe comedian who used to post on here, bonjour bonjour  I think the name was...

Edit- this cunt @BonjourBonjour 

2 hours ago, Goosetav said:

8 hours? :lol: 

Aye! If your bus has fucking wings :rofl: Roughly a 6 hour flight from Glasgow to Yerevan. Cracker of a city, especially if you like Cognac. The Armenian flag is a cracker also. (Very Protestant like)

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Think the draws 15th of June... there's info up about it, that date rings a bell. 

I might have it all wrong and that's the date of my vasectomy or something though

UEFA European Football Calendar 2018/2019

June 12, 2018    draw for preliminary rounds Champions League 
                             draw for preliminary round Europa League
June 19, 2018    draw for 1st and 2nd qualifying round Champions League 
                             draw for 1st and 2nd qualifying round Europa League

May 29, 2019     Final Europa League (Baku, Azerbaijan)

The perfect draw for us would be the Welsh team Connah's Quay Nomads. Surely we should be able to beat a team of Welsh minnows?

There are plenty of teams in that list who could beat us and I'm not just meaning Progres. There is a lot of buzz about Gerrard new look Rangers squad but let's be honest there was similar buzz about Warburton's and Caixinha's squads and look what happened there. If we can reach the group stage then I'd consider that a big sign of progress for our club.

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

8-hours only gets you from Glasgow to Bristol on a bus 

Maybe his Bus is an Airbus A-380 because he sure as fuck won't get to Yerevan in 8 hours on a Parks of Hamilton Bus.  :mutley:

13 hours ago, thebooler said:

Fuck a duck!

I’ll need Google Maps tae find the nearest airport tae most of those fukkin teams! ?

You will be fine if you're going to Yerevan, Booler;  Zvartnots airport is the only one in Yerevan and is the main airport in Armenia.

4 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

The perfect draw for us would be the Welsh team Connah's Quay Nomads. Surely we should be able to beat a team of Welsh minnows?

There are plenty of teams in that list who could beat us and I'm not just meaning Progres. There is a lot of buzz about Gerrard new look Rangers squad but let's be honest there was similar buzz about Warburton's and Caixinha's squads and look what happened there. If we can reach the group stage then I'd consider that a big sign of progress for our club.

That's the last thing we need!