Siwel

Ben Woodburn and Ryan Kent (Liverpool)

Solanke back up to Danny Ings.

Woodburn certainly has potential. Wilson's a little more proven after that successful spell with Hull but Woodburn has obviously made an impact with the Wales senior squad. Kent I know nothing about.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

It doesn’t say who he would be back up for. It doesn’t necessarily mean one of those young guys.

The way it's worded does suggest that. Would be more 'AS a backup option' if he meant for someone else.

Besides, a player like Solanke won't becoming here not to 'e basically first choice. 

Article sounds like a fairly shite effort at a guess.

Would really like us not to just sign youngsters and has beens again 

• Like 1

Talking to a mate down here who is a big Liverpool fan he say's that Kent is an excellent player and can't believe he hasn't broke into the first team yet!

• Like 1

Would be funny as fuck if we won the league this year with Liverpool loans and the taigs still singing their knock off version of the Fields of Anfield road. In fact Karma could not come sweater than that.

• Like 1

This is the kind of thing which excites me about the new manager. There will be some experience but there's going to have to be some loans of up and coming young players who will be desperate to do their best for SG. If we cannot spend the millions and millions that celtic have to buy treble after treble then we must have quality as loans as well as the transfers and deals which are ongoing.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2018 at 10:42, McKissock said:

Woodburn certainly has potential. Wilson's a little more proven after that successful spell with Hull but Woodburn has obviously made an impact with the Wales senior squad. Kent I know nothing about.

I don’t know a lot about Kent - but my best mate has a pool ST and reckons he has huge potential. 

His opinion is we will get Kent and woodburn. He reckons there is a clamour for Wilson to get a chance with the first team. 

However fan clamour and what Klopp thinks is best for his young players may be two different things 🙃

4 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Clark Kent?

HAHAHAHAHA

Loan deal?

Not heard much about this Kent. Can anyone fill me in as to what type of player he is?

Bit disappointed to be missing out on Wilson  but if we’re taking Ejaria and Kent then our last loan has to be a player in and about the first team and has decent first team experience, Solanke for me. 

Good technically can pick a pass well built for his age good pace no scared to take a man on and excellent at pressing only thing I’d say is his decision making needs improving definitely a good addition though 

I’m genuinely excited by the team that’s being assembled here strong physical players just thinking Kent and Candeias work rate down both wings 💦💦

16 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

I’m genuinely excited by the team that’s being assembled here strong physical players just thinking Kent and Candeias work rate down both wings 💦💦

No really doing anything for me at all just now. Still looking forward to arfield right enough 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Not heard much about this Kent. Can anyone fill me in as to what type of player he is?

A year ago all the top clubs in the Championship wanted him either on loan or a permanent deal as he had been simply brilliant at Barnsley, he made the decision though that he wanted to go to Germany on loan rather than go back to the Championship as he felt that he would develop more there.

Unfortunately he chose the wrong club to go to as Freiberg spent the season battling relegation and their manager quickly ditched their younger players to use more experienced players and this seemed to have an effect on his confidence in January he was able to cut the loan short and come back to Liverpool, he went out again on loan this time to Bristol City were he played i think around 10 games, he was by all accounts pretty average.

In terms of him coming to Rangers, if we get the Ryan Kent of two seasons ago, he would tear up the SPL with his electric pace, trickery on the ball and ability to beat players in a one v one, he is more of a provider than a scorer, but he can hit a good long range shot. Most young players have good and bad spells but I personally would take a punt on him especially if we can't get Harry Wilson, as even though they play on opposite wings and we could easily play both, i couldn't see Liverpool loaning us Ejaria, Wilson and Kent, but i suppose you never know Klopp might like the idea of the three of them playing together in a competitive league week in week out.

I asked this the other day and above reply was from @Bears&Reds

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No really doing anything for me at all just now. Still looking forward to arfield right enough 

Aye a can get people’s reservations but tbh I reckon Goldson will be our best piece of business looking forward to seeing Arfield too 

Kent isn't at Ibrox, it was Katic. There was a blurry picture taken that someone said was Kent but it wasn't

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Kent isn't at Ibrox, it was Katic. There was a blurry picture taken that someone said was Kent but it wasn't

There’s like a foot in height difference between them  :lol: Social media is mental

• Like 1

Those screenshots from 4Lad's Twitter so many wee words and phrases trigger me on that ... joining the revolution, identified quickly all by Gerrard Allen and Scoulding, Impressive transfer work, things looking exciting already etc ... dunno why but it's like it's getting forced down your throat it's all great so you need to comply or something. 

I just think it's simpleton's that read that and go omg omg yass 

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Hang on, this 4 lads rumour came from someone mistaking Katic for Kent? :lol:

24 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Hang on, this 4 lads rumour came from someone mistaking Katie for Kent? :lol:

Apparently the rumour came from Cwoodloyal, don't know if it was that or not but seems like it was Katic at Ibrox not Kent in any case

3 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Candeias can do one