Feel good factor coming back?

Its hard to not be excited and positive but as most on here are saying we have had so many false dawns.

I still reckon a smaller first team squad with a higher calibre of player - it means more value for what money we have, back it up with the best youth and lets see where we end up.

The SG move is positive in so many ways i.e. media coverage, possible big name signings, maybe better sponsors so in that light it could be a master stroke but only one thing counts in my eyes - beating them.

No yet seasons just done these last few weeks have been like rehab for me. First game of football I watched since our season finished was the fa cup final. That's me till the WC starts in middle of June.

I love talking about football and watching old YouTube videos etc but need to give myself 4/5 weeks away from watching it live to fully recharge

Zidane is really only saying it's possible to succeed at a major club as a novice manager . 

I'm sure he hopes the best for SG , but really he is as much in the dark as the rest of us on how this will turn out . 

As a natural optimist my glass is always half full, albeit I could nearly see the bar counter after the beggar double header, its been one big fuck off game of snakes and ladders for the last 6 plus years but the snakes were real and the bottom three rungs on the ladder were broken, but hey we have a new one now and I have just spilled my pint.

Too many false dawns the last years, and this looks like it'll be the same way. Fuck optimism, just halt these bastards in their pursuit of 10iar and get a new board installed or they'll be overtaking us on titles over the years to come 

4 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

What I'm I supposed to feel good about?

The season we've just had? our club carrying out a wee experiment to see how a rookie gets on with his first taste of management? signing a 36 year old keeper who's a judas bastard? confirming the signing of a player who has already shown he lacks the baws to play for Rangers? Signing Arfield?

Aye the feel good factors pure ripping out me.

No doubt Gerrard ok'ed the signings made this far but they we're not his targets, lets see how recruitment goes and how successful we are at off loading players, theres a massive job to do to get that team able to negotiate euro qualifiers. If we can, then that will be the time to start feeling good about the season ahead

You’re meant to feel good about Zidane saying Rangers 

6 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Can't be arsed getting on the hype train again. I'll wait until I see us playing high quality football before get excited. We've been let down too many times after falling into the 'feel good factor'.

Way way to early to be getting any feel good factor in my book

The scum have just created history . We can't ignore that

I have absolutely nothing to feel good about , with the scum tops on every corner .

Getting SG may be the revolution we need . Maybe but King is still running things and we know what he is like .

Still won't be getting a feel good factor until we start winning OF games and Cup finals

Not getting to carried away yet. 

Yes he was a great player one of the best in the world, but there’s a big difference between him being a great player and trying to tell players what to do who couldn’t lace his boots. 

Hopefully he can get across what he wants. 

Will help sell the tickets as lets face it without this the board would have felt the backlash for their incompetence in every area since they took over.

Hope he does well but Rangers is a hard place to learn at. If we are going to try to win this on loan signings and old Liverpool teammates he's seriously underestimating the job here.

It’s nice to hear a bit of positive publicity it’s been non existent since the club keeps tripping itself up

just for the record I’m not expecting people to be cutting aboot feeling smashing, the excitement hasn’t kicked in for me yet either till I see who we sign but I must admit for guys like Zidane to take the time to even give an opinion on us an SG can only be a good thing

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The thing is 

If this doesn't work 

Where the hell do we go after

7 fucking years .Feels like a lifetime 

If this is a failure I just hope Walters health is still in good nick, na seriously tho, no point in even contemplating it not working unless you enjoy feeling like shite.

we deserve a bit of positivity after the last 7 year, we should be looking to embrace it but I understand the “once bitten, twice shy” attitude a lot are feeling cos it’s been a shambles 

57 minutes ago, Smile said:

Will help sell the tickets as lets face it without this the board would have felt the backlash for their incompetence in every area since they took over.

And there it is. A risk for the season ahead but I'll bet the season ticket sales will be filled again which is what the board needed.