Darfur

Inigo

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Ahmed is some boy. 

His dentist father in the Sudan supports Rangers?!

But that nonsense aside, fair play to him. I don't think anyone grudges this country being a safe haven for people who want to assimilate and find employment. Good luck to him. 

Well, yeah. Sounds like horseshit, but at least he seems to want to be accepted here.

Kind of immigrant RM should like... tries his hardest to find a job and integrate (with the establishment :pipe:) rather than sponge or whatever else.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

His interviewing skills must be absolutely god awful if it took him 956 applications to get a job 

More likely his CV. I knew a guy that applied for 'about 200' jobs, so he said, and didn't get so much as an interview. Only worked out why when he showed me his CV.

He was an idiot tbf. At least this guy's got the being foreign excuse.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

More likely his CV. I knew a guy that applied for 'about 200' jobs, so he said, and didn't get so much as an interview. Only worked out why when he showed me his CV.

He was an idiot tbf. At least this guy's got the being foreign excuse.

That website indeed is some banter. 

When I was in-between jobs I fired a CV up on it and just sent it to every cunt. interviews for jobs I didn't even know i'd applied for