PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Whatever happened to the Club edition we were getting 

I think they were missing us out until so many bears complained and threatened never to buy it again, I was hoping for this to be on release date but I think we will have to waut another month unlike the mhanky mob who have been taking orders for the release date with their club edition. 

So we have a choice, wait another 4 week or 5 weeks and pay extra or just get the game tomorrow 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Don't think Ibrox will be in first data pack, faces will though.

Would be very suprised but probably   get Ibrox before the bloody club edition at this rate.  The club edition being delayed will only kill the sales as fans want to play pro evo now not 5 weeks time or something, really wanted the club edition myself to be honest  but I don't know if I can wait.

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Would be very suprised but probably   get Ibrox before the bloody club edition at this rate.  The club edition being delayed will only kill the sales as fans want to play pro evo now not 5 weeks time or something, really wanted the club edition myself to be honest  but I don't know if I can wait.

There has been no info on the club edition from the club website that I could find. It's only a customised cover/disk so you wouldn't think the delay would be much if at all.

I know they scan the stadiums that are partner clubs but I don't remember reading anything or seeing anything on the scans taking place (we had the video of players getting scanned). They might just leave it till data pack 2 or 3 so they are releasing content throughout the cycle of the game. Hopefully sooner rather than later because no point starting a ML when the stadiums not in it.

6 hours ago, tm91 said:

So I've finished work and am waiting for my Masters to start, so I caved and got this because it was £35 on base.com.

The gameplay is decent enough - some of the passes and touches are great - but the 'licensing' of the SPFL is as barebones as you can get atm. Most of our players don't yet have real faces and some of them are shocking. :lol: Morelos, Candeias, Kent and Lafferty all have proper faces from the top of my head, there might be a few more but not many. The stats aren't that great either (Katic is 72 but Goldson is only 70 for example).

I think the first Data Pack will have Ibrox and proper player faces...or at least I fucking hope it does.

Edit - Also, warning to those of you unfamiliar with PES. When you first get the game but haven't updated it yet, it'll have the old kits and old players. No, I have no idea why either. Download the live update and you'll have everything current for Rangers and the other licensed teams. You can then install an Option File from somewhere like PES World or PES Patch so that all the other teams and competitions are correct, instructions are here:

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/pro-evolution-soccer-2019/How_To_Install_Option_Files_in_PES_2019_On_PS4

Just done this there , hopefully we get the updates and mods soon to fix all the other leagues and then get ibrox etc in the patch 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Expected data pack for release but guess not.

Shite having so many generic faces. Only have Kent, Morelos, Candeais, Flannagan, Lafferty and Dorrans so far.

Dorrans looks like he is having a stroke in his 

Archived