Sign in to follow this  
Iron Proddy

PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

can you play at ibrox yet? 

no sure if i should buy this. played the demo and thought it was no bad. was gonna play FIFA this year cause i have a switch and can play it while out and about. or i was gonna sign up for that origin access on PC £90 and i can play fifa, battlefield v, and a load of other games. no a bad deal. 

4 hours ago, billyixi said:

can you play at ibrox yet? 

no sure if i should buy this. played the demo and thought it was no bad. was gonna play FIFA this year cause i have a switch and can play it while out and about. or i was gonna sign up for that origin access on PC £90 and i can play fifa, battlefield v, and a load of other games. no a bad deal. 

No and probably won't be able to any time soon.

Konami are woeful cunts. 

On 24/09/2018 at 15:03, Dan Deacon said:

Refund from cex arrived. 

Bought fifa earlier as well

Tut tut,  At least you got your money back,  I have the champions league and Europa league on PES,   To be honest I would be woeful at FIFA were as I am getting great joy with Rangers on the second top mode,   Scored some crackers, one today Coulibaly 25 yard screamer from a corner kick.  You press the triangle / through pass and run out to it and have your power up before you kick it and press again as you kick the ball,  Fucking screamer, Candais up the wing , Lafferty and Morelos, Tav linking up the wing with Candais , what's not to like. Also hit the  bar with an overhead kick from Morelos.

As i said put me on FIFA and I would have to start all over again, that and I have always bought PES as I love the free flowing football especially when you are under  pressure and break away and score.

Just waiting on Ibrox to complete the game as I have every league, teams , badges , proper strips, sponsors , pictures of managers, picture of stadiums and as I said proper champs league and Europa league.

Even played with Rangers online and got match up with Liverpool?, I came back twice for the cunt to score in injury time and beat me 3-2 , it was back she to the wall stuff most of the  game.

20 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Tut tut,  At least you got your money back,  I have the champions league and Europa league on PES,   To be honest I would be woeful at FIFA were as I am getting great joy with Rangers on the second top mode,   Scored some crackers, one today Coulibaly 25 yard screamer from a corner kick.  You press the triangle / through pass and run out to it and have your power up before you kick it and press again as you kick the ball,  Fucking screamer, Candais up the wing , Lafferty and Morelos, Tav linking up the wing with Candais , what's not to like. Also hit the  bar with an overhead kick from Morelos.

As i said put me on FIFA and I would have to start all over again, that and I have always bought PES as I love the free flowing football especially when you are under  pressure and break away and score.

Just waiting on Ibrox to complete the game as I have every league, teams , badges , proper strips, sponsors , pictures of managers, picture of stadiums and as I said proper champs league and Europa league.

Even played with Rangers online and got match up with Liverpool?, I came back twice for the cunt to score in injury time and beat me 3-2 , it was back she to the wall stuff most of the  game.

tenor.gif.fa16a2931f99f6eb5248cb0e4691f342.gif

On 29/09/2018 at 12:18, JimmyCR1 said:

Any word on ibrox? Taking their time with this one

There is a datapack coming late October (probably the last Thursday of the month) which should have Ibrox and Mordor in it. That will have a bunch of new faces as well as fixes to the AI. If it doesn't have Ibrox and our team properly done though then we'll be waiting until the next update in either November or December.

If the agreement was quite late in the day and they need time for the stadiums that's irritating but fine enough, but we don't even have faces a month into the game when we're supposed to be official partners. I can't say I'm impressed.

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

There is a datapack coming late October (probably the last Thursday of the month) which should have Ibrox and Mordor in it. That will have a bunch of new faces as well as fixes to the AI. If it doesn't have Ibrox and our team properly done though then we'll be waiting until the next update in either November or December.

If the agreement was quite late in the day and they need time for the stadiums that's irritating but fine enough, but we don't even have faces a month into the game when we're supposed to be official partners. I can't say I'm impressed.

Lack of info is poor tbh.

tm91 likes this

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Lack of info is poor tbh.

I get the impression we're not that much of a priority for them. They've said more about Naby Keita's real face than they have about getting Ibrox in it.

I've just recently figured out that you can defend much better on this game by near continuously holding R1 and R2 (on the PS4) when you don't have the ball. It's the same buttons you press to 'super cancel' when you go to shoot/pass and then stop yourself. It gives you complete control of the player, so you can manually track runs, jostle and block where necessary, while still keeping team shape overall because the rest of the team doesn't go running like headless chickens but instead keeps to the formation. Then you only pressure or call in another player when you absolutely have to - you just have to get your timing right. Before I was just keeping my finger on x and trying to pressure constantly and wondering why I was losing so many goals.

Probably well-known but figured I'd share. Start keeping a lot more clean sheets now.

You walk the ball to the goal every single time because keepers refuse to come off their line. The CPU continually spam low crosses into the box every other attack

until they fix both those things the game is unplayable.

Every ML team you face had a 99 team spirit so that's why Fulham and Motherwell play like barca

its dug shite

On 11/10/2018 at 03:41, Mansion said:

Whens the Ibrox dowloand out? Seen a video of the San de Giro in the game on twitter but no Ibrox one. Buzzing too see Ibrox. 

That was a fan made trailer, it wasn’t from PES

tm91 likes this

12 hours ago, tm91 said:

Konami have announced what's in the new data pack. Ibrox and Mordor aren't coming any time soon apparently. 

It's a bit of a disgrace this. 

Very.

tm91 likes this

I've not played this game in months but apparently Rangers and celtic are going to be featured clubs in the next few weeks and the rumour is that the faces and stadiums will be launched in an 'Old-Firm datapack' to coincide with the game coming up.

I'll believe it when pigs fly and Brexit is done but there you go.