PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

The games honking though. Every year we say the same things. That myclub is probably the worst mode I have played in a football game and that's form someone who detests UT.

If you have FIFA then really there is no need to touch PES as you will just be disappointed.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PES is shocking, the gameplay is terrible, it's like an old arcade game. Although, Fifa isn't much better right enough.

After playing RDR2 you realise how shite other games are, and how much effort goes in to making them. Fifa and PES are basically the same games every year. 

On 22/12/2018 at 09:57, BlueMe said:

PES is shocking, the gameplay is terrible, it's like an old arcade game. Although, Fifa isn't much better right enough.

After playing RDR2 you realise how shite other games are, and how much effort goes in to making them. Fifa and PES are basically the same games every year. 

Played FIFA 19 for two days over Christmas and gave it back to my brother, it’s garbage.

I think I’m done with football games because they are now nothing more than dumbed down trading card games aimed at the children. Gameplay is dire in both games, fuck all effort goes into them.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they'd put some effort in to the other game modes. 

The story mode is alright, that's fair enough, not without its bugs (started the journey in 19, Got beat by Juve, still despite this I play against Danny Williams club in the final), but honestly the career mode is no different. When will emergency loans come in? Why won't they bring back the request further funds option? Tbh even the graphics don't look that much better. I could swear Morelos looked more realistic in FIFA 18 than he does now. Pure shite man. All about FUT and micro transactions to they cunts.

Edit: referring to fifa, because as shite as it is, it isn't absolutely dog dick like pes

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/02/2019 at 12:15, Steelydan1690 said:

Looks amazing shame the game is dug shit tho,will stick it in later for auld times sake just to see ibrox 

Aye but what's the alternative ?

Give me PES over FIFA anyway of the week, and now with Ibrox thrown in the best just got better. 

Archived