Who’s going to Turkey this summer?

11 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Just back from Marmaris three weeks ago and going back in October, bought some cracking Stone Island gear, jumper, jacket etc, cracking copies for cheap as chips, the guys I got friendly with offered to ship some jackets etc to my home address, they ship stuff weekly and showed me some receipts of stuff they just sent to Birmingham etc, it's about £20 for up to ten kg,  My son in law bought loads of stuff as it was so cheap, he's right into his golf gear and bought about 8 polo shirts such as Hugo Boss for about £7 each :lol:, never saw any Rangers tops this year but normally got loads.

What a tramp wearing fake gear ???and admiting it 

On 23/05/2018 at 20:52, BlueboyG said:

Just back from Marmaris three weeks ago and going back in October, bought some cracking Stone Island gear, jumper, jacket etc, cracking copies for cheap as chips, the guys I got friendly with offered to ship some jackets etc to my home address, they ship stuff weekly and showed me some receipts of stuff they just sent to Birmingham etc, it's about £20 for up to ten kg,  My son in law bought loads of stuff as it was so cheap, he's right into his golf gear and bought about 8 polo shirts such as Hugo Boss for about £7 each :lol:, never saw any Rangers tops this year but normally got loads.

Aw mate, I honestly feel bad for you here - genuinely 

On 23 May 2018 at 20:52, BlueboyG said:

Bad move fella

GIF-facepalm-right-despair-Sigh-OMG-Tire

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 20:52, BlueboyG said:

try no wash anything

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

Don't mate, I know you like your designer gear but as I'm a good bit older and not as rich as you I couldn't give one fuck buying fake gear.

Only been to turkey once, 18 year ago, can’t even remember the place, but at the market got a shed load of Lacoste t-shirts and Levi 501 denims, paid about £40 for the lot, fuck me the t-shirts where still going strong a couple of years later as work gear, pay £60 a pop for real ones last half as long at best. 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Does mehmet dae blazers ? 

Thailand is your place for blazers and suits mate, got a pal in Phuket sends over made to measure any brand you want, as good as the real thing, cut from the same cloth for a ton plus shipping. I got an Armani and a Boss one, 3 years ago when I was out there, honestly couldn’t tell the difference, lining, everything is bang on. Why pay £3k for something you can have for £150 

On 25/05/2018 at 20:31, 1690tamRFC said:

Thailand is your place for blazers and suits mate, got a pal in Phuket sends over made to measure any brand you want, as good as the real thing, cut from the same cloth for a ton plus shipping. I got an Armani and a Boss one, 3 years ago when I was out there, honestly couldn’t tell the difference, lining, everything is bang on. Why pay £3k for something you can have for £150 

Must have long arms if he can measure your inside leg from there!

A guy at work sent measurements away and got three different shades of navy for the jacket, trousers and waistcoat ?

On 23/05/2018 at 13:58, Billythebear77 said:

Pick me up one off these...:lol:

59FF24D3-99A5-4E67-884A-F504668C1970.png

:lol: no word of a lie, I was in there last year! The owners sound as fuck, I spent about £300 in his shop getting stuff for people back home so he gave me his business card with his email

Because it’s made by six year olds cuffed to a table and paid in punches to the back of the head.