Ahmed Ismail Ibrox visit.

dougie76

I will be honest that I have an issue with Sturgeon being like Merkel and inviting anyone and their dug in. However if this guy made 955 job applications and has a command of the English language like he has and obviously takes pride in his appearance then he is welcome. Hope he can get to more games and I would be quite happy to see him being invited to experience a big match in the DB.

Well done to that man, crossed all sorts of struggles to get here,  keen to work and delighted to be part of the Rangers support. It's a great story, and something that Rangers were keen to tell, and why not as sometimes we take it for granted how proud we are all are to support the club (although our squad and are currently trying our patience). Ahmed obviously has a good staunch work ethic, and I wish him all the best in Glasgow.

As a side point, which is more risky to be out and about in - Milton or Darfur??!