***Official Champions League Final 17/18 Thread***

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is absolutely no chance Liverpool will win this, yes they may go an early 1 up - but with that defence you can't protect against a Real onslaught. Look at the bench for the two teams, Liverpool don't have players that will change a game - whilst Real have Bale and others. I will still be sticking a tenner on them,  but more through hope than reality.

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

There is absolutely no chance Liverpool will win this, yes they may go an early 1 up - but with that defence you can't protect against a Real onslaught. Look at the bench for the two teams, Liverpool don't have players that will change a game - whilst Real have Bale and others. I will still be sticking a tenner on them,  but more through hope than reality.

A tenner ffs, much are you getting back for that?

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Two clubs I’ve always had a lot of time for, so it’s a win-win for me. At a push I would like see it go to Anfield for the sixth time as Real have twelve already.

Two genuine giants of the sport...like yourself would probably want Liverpool to win it.

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Two genuine giants of the sport...like yourself would probably want Liverpool to win it.

Had my picture taken with the trophy in the Bernabeu museum last year, that’s probably the closest it will get to being lifted by a Rangers captain.

Haven't looked forward to a CL final this much in years. 

Liverpool's front 3 are probably the most dangerous on the planet at the moment. But Real Madrid sure know how to win these games, and Klopp's record in finals is pretty poor. 

Would like to see Liverpool do it but think Madrid will be a step too far for them.

Really looking forward to this game, watching it on the TV YouTube Channel in 4k for free, BT are making it increasingly difficult for non subscribers to see this but nonetheless. Was reading up on the game on various sites and came across this little quiz, at first you think no bother but give it a try, I only got 30 out of 39 in the time allotted.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/quiz-can-you-name-all-39-teams-appear-a-european-cup-or-champions-league-final

Archived