***Official Champions League Final 17/18 Thread***

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I know you shouldn't feel sorry for highly paid footballers, but fucking hell. Karius is never living that down.

I felt for him, he was breaking his heart for ages alone and it took a Madrid player to go over to him, the rest of his team weren't interested 

Just now, bluedylan said:

Some Liverpool team bonding eh 

First rule is you live and die as a team. Leaving a player to stew like that isn't something I remember ever seeing. However badly he played, that's awful. Fucking self centred wanks.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

First rule is you live and die as a team. Leaving a player to stew like that isn't something I remember ever seeing. However badly he played, that's awful. Fucking self centred wanks.

Nowhere to hide for a keeper,a centre forward missing in a penalty shoot out gets all the sympathy in the world.

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I felt for him, he was breaking his heart for ages alone and it took a Madrid player to go over to him, the rest of his team weren't interested 

Emotions are raw but at least a couple of his teammates should be showing him support. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Gerrard visibly gutted. Mentality wise we should be a completely different animal next season. 

Was saying that to the wife can't wait for him to take charge of the famous Glasgow Rangers

21 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just as well if, I were a Liverpool player I'd have kicked fuck out of him.:angrywillie:

Archived