***Official Champions League Final 17/18 Thread***

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

First rule is you live and die as a team. Leaving a player to stew like that isn't something I remember ever seeing. However badly he played, that's awful. Fucking self centred wanks.

In all my years I have never witnessed a more self centred reaction from a group of players towards one of their own teamates...classless I am glad they lost now

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant believe some of you are slating those players for not consoling the keeper

He’s just about single handedly ruined his team mates dreams through sheer stupidity. One mistake you can forgive but 2 of that manner on that stage is ridiculous. That defence was rock solid tonight and theyve lost 3 goals

Some of players wont make that stage again, I’d have been right over to him at the final whistle and it wouldnt have been to console thats for sure 

3 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I cant believe some of you are slating those players for not consoling the keeper

He’s just about single handedly ruined his team mates dreams through sheer stupidity. One mistake you can forgive but 2 of that manner on that stage is ridiculous. That defence was rock solid tonight and theyve lost 3 goals

Some of players wont make that stage again, I’d have been right over to him at the final whistle and it wouldnt have been to console thats for sure 

He could argue that they were pure sh*te up front thus costing him a medal

It was piss poor leaving the lad to suffer on his own

1 minute ago, paisleyroad said:

He could argue that they were pure sh*te up front thus costing him a medal

It was piss poor leaving the lad to suffer on his own

1-1 without his goal keeping errors and that was with that dirty bastard Ramos putting Salah in a submission hold 

I feel sorry for the lad but his team mates were well within their rights to not have him be the first thing on their mind at the end, imagine you were Mane, Robertson or any of Liverpool’s better players tonight you’d be absolutely fuming that those moments of madness outwith your control cost you a shot at winning the final. 

15 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

In all my years I have never witnessed a more self centred reaction from a group of players towards one of their own teamates...classless I am glad they lost now

The players.... Yeah, glad they lost. Still feel for the club though.

48 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

He nearly fucked up at home to Roma with a Kolarov shot.

He is just not good enough. Even when he makes saves he always pushes the ball straight back out  rather than to the side away from the incoming forwards. 

Would be the first one to gladly leave the keeper to sit and bubble to himself

Would be a different story if he had a Salah season and a fuck up out of nowhere here but he's woeful

Couldn't imagine being someone as average as Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lovren, Lallana and having a CL final taken away from you by someone who hasn't learned in 15 years to punch a football away if you can't catch it

Archived