***Official Champions League Final 17/18 Thread***

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Liverpool fans taking it well....

E33EA370-6664-4C91-9782-BA93B8947627.png

As much as I’d be raging if that happened to Rangers in the same position, any cunt that posts any of them things to the lad is an absolute cunt. Fucking vermin. 

26 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The players.... Yeah, glad they lost. Still feel for the club though.

Horrible team, horrible fans. Shit club as well. Victim bastards

22 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Would be the first one to gladly leave the keeper to sit and bubble to himself

Would be a different story if he had a Salah season and a fuck up out of nowhere here but he's woeful

Couldn't imagine being someone as average as Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lovren, Lallana and having a CL final taken away from you by someone who hasn't learned in 15 years to punch a football away if you can't catch it

He had a fucking shocker and is 100% to blame for the third but the defending to allow Bale that much space is astonishing.

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Think I'd struggle to console someone after what he done for the first. 2nd one fair enough every keeper throws one in from time to time but I've never seen anything like that before let alone in the biggest game of most of their careers

I actually think the first was just unlucky on his part, he sees 3 red shirts in loads of space and goes to through it out, 99 times out of 100 it’s no issue, but to be honest Benzema is genius for anticipating it and his movement to get to it was outstanding. As you know mate I played a good standard at eastbourne bourugh as a forward and hold my hat off to the quickness of thought from the striker there. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

I actually think the first was just unlucky on his part, he sees 3 red shirts in loads of space and goes to through it out, 99 times out of 100 it’s no issue, but to be honest Benzema is genius for anticipating it and his movement to get to it was outstanding. As you know mate I played a good standard at eastbourne bourugh as a forward and hold my hat off to the quickness of thought from the striker there. 

Quick thinking from Benzema no doubt about it, think he's got to hold on to it for longer though mate, no idea why he was rushing it like that.

You spend all day carefully placing thousands of dominos in a train all lined up perfectly, then when you get to the last handful big Ramos saunters in and slams the door. 

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Quick thinking from Benzema no doubt about it, think he's got to hold on to it for longer though mate, no idea why he was rushing it like that.

Don’t get me wrong mate it’s still a fucking howler no doubt but it’s great instinct as well as an error. Second one no hiding from and as Stevie G said that insecurity probably came from the first mistake 

2 minutes ago, Hamie said:

You spend all day carefully placing thousands of dominos in a train all lined up perfectly, then when you get to the last handful big Ramos saunters in and slams the door. 

Cunts don’t like the guy, but he’s a solid cunt who you’d want in your corner all day long. Great defender 

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

It was a split-second decision that he's going to playing over and over in his head for the next few months.

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

Just as well if, I were a Liverpool player I'd have kicked fuck out of him.:angrywillie:

I felt that vibe from Gerrard. Sitting in the studio while Lampard and Rio were like " I feel for the lad" , his eyes were saying 'I want to kick fuck out of him'

11 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Cunts don’t like the guy, but he’s a solid cunt who you’d want in your corner all day long. Great defender 

Couldn't agree more. Win at all costs. Wish we had 2 at the back like him. Even if they only had a third of his ability. 

7 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Couldn't agree more. Win at all costs. Wish we had 2 at the back like him. Even if they only had a third of his ability. 

A third of his ability would be the best in our league by a mile mate. Let’s hope Stevie G has a few aces to call on. Buzzing for next year 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He’s no shite, of course not. But Real quality? Naw for me 

He’s had a tough time with injuries whilst there, so a bit stop start unfortunately, but when he’s been fit and available he’s been fantastic no doubt about it, look at the last two champions league finals and his input to both games to back that up. 

Ageee with what you say about Madrid’s team, it’s exceptional of course but I don’t believe he’s out of his depth there c

Archived