***Official Champions League Final 17/18 Thread***

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Horrible team, horrible fans. Shit club as well. Victim bastards

He had a fucking shocker and is 100% to blame for the third but the defending to allow Bale that much space is astonishing.

Horrible and victim bastards because...? 

Bale's been a big success for Madrid, think he's quite underrated because Messi and Ronaldo have set the bar that high and also being the most expensive of all time when the deal happened people expect too much from him.

A bawhair off a 1 in 2 goal record, 4 champions leagues including big goals in 2 finals since he went there.

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Horrible and victim bastards because...? 

The main example of their victimhood is their fans trying to pass on the blame of Heysel and blaming Juve fans

Hillsborough songs are always mentioned, yet very little mention of aeroplane gestures.

A weird hatred for Evra for being racially abused by Suarez who they all love.

The whole Scouse Not English patter is rotten as well

14 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Bale's been a big success for Madrid, think he's quite underrated because Messi and Ronaldo have set the bar that high and also being the most expensive of all time when the deal happened people expect too much from him.

A bawhair off a 1 in 2 goal record, 4 champions leagues including big goals in 2 finals since he went there.

Exactly that. Model professional too, speaks well, doesn’t crave the spotlight, and delivers when it matters. Madrid’s team is filled with unbelievable talent and it’s not hard to understand why zidane opted for Isco. Both look likely to be in Manchester next season if rumours are to be believed, city preparing a £70 mil bid for Isco and Jose has always wanted Bale. Personally I think both will stay as zidane rates Bale big time and I’m pretty sure the way he’s finished this season will have finally won over the fans which have never cut him much slack as he’s not Spanish or Brazilian 

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The main example of their victimhood is their fans trying to pass on the blame of Heysel and blaming Juve fans

Hillsborough songs are always mentioned, yet very little mention of aeroplane gestures.

A weird hatred for Evra for being racially abused by Suarez who they all love.

The whole Scouse Not English patter is rotten as well

Used to live with loads of scousers in Eastbourne mate, few good cunts, many bad want to be gangster cunts that obviously got ran out of town and relocated in my part of the world as they thought it was easy pickings. Especially the scumbag cunts had exactly that attitude to everything you just mentioned. Just the same as taigs, not our fault its everycunt else’s 

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Ronaldo hinting at leaving too

He's a shadow of the player he used to be, not sure how well he'd do back at United, only team that can afford him

Aye shadow of the player ha ha 44 goals this season only matched by Sala. 15 goals in 12 CL games he must be finished because he never scored today. 

I’d take the shadow Ronaldo at Ibrox next season all day long 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Exactly that. Model professional too, speaks well, doesn’t crave the spotlight, and delivers when it matters. Madrid’s team is filled with unbelievable talent and it’s not hard to understand why zidane opted for Isco. Both look likely to be in Manchester next season if rumours are to be believed, city preparing a £70 mil bid for Isco and Jose has always wanted Bale. Personally I think both will stay as zidane rates Bale big time and I’m pretty sure the way he’s finished this season will have finally won over the fans which have never cut him much slack as he’s not Spanish or Brazilian 

Would love a Hazard/Bale swap deal of some sort but cant see that

Think he'll end up at Utd tbh

Just now, Goosetav said:

Would love a Hazard/Bale swap deal of some sort but cant see that

Think he'll end up at Utd tbh

100% if he leaves it’s for United. Love to see him at Chelsea mate. With Hazard. He’s staying by the way, Levendowski incoming. 

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Think I'd struggle to console someone after what he done for the first. 2nd one fair enough every keeper throws one in from time to time but I've never seen anything like that before let alone in the biggest game of most of their careers

Agree. The second one happens to every goalie in his career just lost concentration. The space Bale had was ridiculous had about 10 mins to line up his shot,

First one genuinely dunno what he was doing. Must've been overawed by the game. He only needed 10 seconds to think and hold on to the ball.

In saying that the players should've gone over to him. It is about being a team. If it went 3-3 and he saved a couple of penalties he would've been a hero.

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

100% if he leaves it’s for United. Love to see him at Chelsea mate. With Hazard. He’s staying by the way, Levendowski incoming. 

Like the sound of that, need a prolific striker Giroud's a decent option and Morata'a link up play is good but his finishing is brutal

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Agree. The second one happens to every goalie in his career just lost concentration. The space Bale had was ridiculous had about 10 mins to line up his shot,

First one genuinely dunno what he was doing. Must've been overawed by the game. He only needed 10 seconds to think and hold on to the ball.

In saying that the players should've gone over to him. It is about being a team. If it went 3-3 and he saved a couple of penalties he would've been a hero.

Aye the 2nd one took everyone by surprise, really bad defending not to get close to him but at the time nobody would have expected the strike from there

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Like the sound of that, need a prolific striker Giroud's a decent option and Morata'a link up play is good but his finishing is brutal

Morata has spent last few days in Italy sorting out a move back there. Hates England and can’t cope with the fiscal side of the game here, ( no chance in the spl then ?) so he’s away. Shame as he offers something, Giroud has been a much better signing, for fucking free and knows what it’s akk about. Another Wenger fuck up, signs that other French cunt, plays him every game, doesn’t score or compete, Giroud still gets picked ahead of him in the national team lol. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Morata has spent last few days in Italy sorting out a move back there. Hates England and can’t cope with the fiscal side of the game here, ( no chance in the spl then ?) so he’s away. Shame as he offers something, Giroud has been a much better signing, for fucking free and knows what it’s akk about. Another Wenger fuck up, signs that other French cunt, plays him every game, doesn’t score or compete, Giroud still gets picked ahead of him in the national team lol. 

I mind Morata was moaning about London before the season had even started :lol: shame cos he made a good start

I never rated Giroud at all at Arsenal but been impressed with him so far

Aye I mind that too ha ha moaning wee bastard. Did make a good start though and deadly in the air, but there isn’t a striker in that league that’ll score more with his head then Giroud. 

Get what your saying about him at Arsenal, but in 20-6-17 he was outstanding, last year he knew he was out of favour and downed tools, looks up for it in blue though mate. 

25 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye shadow of the player ha ha 44 goals this season only matched by Sala. 15 goals in 12 CL games he must be finished because he never scored today. 

I’d take the shadow Ronaldo at Ibrox next season all day long 

Messi, Salah and almost Immobile, he's an absolute ghost most big games but he's a tap in merchant and still an incredible athlete

But he's still a shadow of his former self, no disputing that at this point, which is why I said I wonder where he's off to given no one can afford him and he'd find the premier league a lot tougher than he would like to think

Forgive me for not thinking Matic and Fellaini will be the same as Kroos, Bale, Isco and Modric setting you up every week

That's a unique viewpoint

Archived