Jump to content
Rfc52

Well done the Rangers charity foundation

Recommended Posts


What a great thing to do, well done everyone involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very big well done to them indeed.

I'd love to see the Rangers Charity foundation do a lot more of this type of thing helping our own like this. 

Can't fault that though. Top gesture.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible. Fantastic that they were able to enjoy their big day together eventally and have it a cracking location. 

All the best to the two of them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My son and his mates have been raising money for The Rangers Charity Trust for years, sleep over, cycling, playing at Ibrox etc and the work the Charity does - sometimes going unnoticed - is unbelievable, all involved should be proud of themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb to all involved who made the day special for them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The charity foundation are really good, and a lot of the work they do does go unrecognised. Lovely gesture from them and the club to help this couple have that special day. GB them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heart breaking story, superb from the RCF though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it wasn't for bad luck that couple would have no luck at all. A fantastic initiative directly helping one of our own. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic the foundation doing that. Wish the happy couple all the best for the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing gesture from the foundation. All the best for the happy couple. A day to remember 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if we (RM) could raise £300 for a months supply of medicine? Or get a Groupon deal for a meal or hotel stay as I doubt they would have had a honeymoon. Doesn't sound like they have had much luck at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I wonder if we (RM) could raise £300 for a months supply of medicine? Or get a Groupon deal for a meal or hotel stay as I doubt they would have had a honeymoon. Doesn't sound like they have had much luck at all.

Very good idea mate

Would throw a wee donation in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez they haven’t had to look far for their troubles have they, sad stuff. 

Well done RCF. ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic gesture by the Rangers Charity Foundation. Best wishes to the happy couple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really well done. No one should ever have to miss out when it comes to medical bills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I wonder if we (RM) could raise £300 for a months supply of medicine? Or get a Groupon deal for a meal or hotel stay as I doubt they would have had a honeymoon. Doesn't sound like they have had much luck at all.

 

19 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Very good idea mate

Would throw a wee donation in. 

Would anyone else be interested in chipping in a few quid? Best case we get £300 for a months treatment if we only get £100 or so we can look at an itison deal hotel stay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The charity foundation do a wonderful job from things like this to Erskine veterans, the Glasgow city mission, Glasgow children's hospital charity and lots more. 

If anyone is interested in making a donation I'll be doing the Arran cycle challenge for the charity foundation this Saturday. 

72 mile cycle in a figure of eight round the island. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/derek-russell6. If you can spare a pound please donate. It all goes to great causes.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. I want to say myself and billy have enjoyed all ur lovely words and we also had a chuckle cos we always said if wasnt for bad luck we'd have none. We feel so overwhelmed by how ppl have reacted to only a small part of our story Billy had another relapse today because he never took his medication "the deanna protocol" on Saturday because he forgot to take it to Ibrox with him cos it was our wedding day.  When we came home we couldn't find 1 of his powder drinks he has to take 3 times a day. Searched high n low but to no avail. He did almost 5 days without the most important drink of his protocol. Yesterday he was back on full dose(found in dogs cupboard) but the 5 days without it started to show rapidly today 12.30 he was looking tired again and very limp. Then his voice went again, and yes this time its proof that without this my husband will die. After a hour nap and alot of water the voice is back but he is still extremely weak and will b for a couple of days but we know its this deanna protocol that is keepin him living and  its all we have until we find a cure. Im worried about him and he worries about me. we make a great team and a dynamite married couple thanks to all at ibrox.Linda shields was amazing. Thats us married 1 week this sat and its been the best week of my life. The real surprise was all i wonderful words of support has come from everyone who has commented on our story. We have always loved our teady bears but who would have imagined the power of people. Oh btw Broxi bear was at my wedding. Now harry n meg canny say they had a 6 foot teddy bear in a superb blue football strip dancing at there wedding pmsl.  Thanks for still trying 2 help us with our monthly medical expenses. We r so proud to be blue xxx

_MG_4198.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JeannieBilly said:

Hi everyone. I want to say myself and billy have enjoyed all ur lovely words and we also had a chuckle cos we always said if wasnt for bad luck we'd have none. We feel so overwhelmed by how ppl have reacted to only a small part of our story Billy had another relapse today because he never took his medication "the deanna protocol" on Saturday because he forgot to take it to Ibrox with him cos it was our wedding day.  When we came home we couldn't find 1 of his powder drinks he has to take 3 times a day. Searched high n low but to no avail. He did almost 5 days without the most important drink of his protocol. Yesterday he was back on full dose(found in dogs cupboard) but the 5 days without it started to show rapidly today 12.30 he was looking tired again and very limp. Then his voice went again, and yes this time its proof that without this my husband will die. After a hour nap and alot of water the voice is back but he is still extremely weak and will b for a couple of days but we know its this deanna protocol that is keepin him living and  its all we have until we find a cure. Im worried about him and he worries about me. we make a great team and a dynamite married couple thanks to all at ibrox.Linda shields was amazing. Thats us married 1 week this sat and its been the best week of my life. The real surprise was all i wonderful words of support has come from everyone who has commented on our story. We have always loved our teady bears but who would have imagined the power of people. Oh btw Broxi bear was at my wedding. Now harry n meg canny say they had a 6 foot teddy bear in a superb blue football strip dancing at there wedding pmsl.  Thanks for still trying 2 help us with our monthly medical expenses. We r so proud to be blue xxx

_MG_4198.jpg

Wow, I don't quite know what to say after reading this thread, I am glad you had a great day and genuinely wish the both of you the best of luck as you are due a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×