sfa bigot exposed

backup

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your a Republican trolling cunt. 

That straight enough for you. ?

Who fought for queen and country in sure if he thought about what Scottish army would look like he would change his mind. They would turn fastlane into hq that is the flyers they put through doors down there :lol: canoes ready to launch sir bp9 

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Who fought for queen and country in sure if he thought about what Scottish army would look like he would change his mind. They would turn fastlane into hq that is the flyers they put through doors down there :lol: canoes ready to launch sir bp9 

Not really sure we need a nuclear deterrent! Loads of countries manage well without - oh and a Scots army would be formidable - as it’s always been! 

38 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not really sure we need a nuclear deterrent! Loads of countries manage well without - oh and a Scots army would be formidable - as it’s always been! 

It would be gone that's the point it would be HQ for Scot army no nuclear subs ECT just some dudes with blue face paint shouting banana banana 

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

It would be gone that's the point it would be HQ for Scot army no nuclear subs ECT just some dudes with blue face paint shouting banana banana 

Is not having a nuclear deterrent in some way meant to sway me? Not having it would be a real boost I think! 

Blue face paint - it’s all about the Rangers! 

16 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Is not having a nuclear deterrent in some way meant to sway me? Not having it would be a real boost I think! 

Blue face paint - it’s all about the Rangers! 

Haha you know how to turn it but can you honestly imagine a Scottish army and the funds they would get I imagine canoes patrolling with metal detectors searching for Russian subs. You fought under UJ and be proud of it as I'm sure you are. Any veteran gets my respect politics aside so respect to you sir.

4 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Haha you know how to turn it but can you honestly imagine a Scottish army and the funds they would get I imagine canoes patrolling with metal detectors searching for Russian subs. You fought under UJ and be proud of it as I'm sure you are. Any veteran gets my respect politics aside so respect to you sir.

The Scots Army could be pretty well

equiped based on scrapping the Nukes - it’s not like nukes actually protect us from modern threats. 

( ps nothing wrong with UJ I just think things would be better independently) 

On 5/26/2018 at 16:58, Sweetheart said:

I don't think this is to do with religion I think that is being used as cover. I believe this goes much deeper. I don't know if you have heard of Common Purpose. It is an elitist pro-EU political organisation who want to force an end to UK democracy so that Britain becomes part of the EU superstate. A few years back the Common purpose graduates list was exposed, on it were names of SFA/SPL, celtic board members, politicians and council members.

I believe Common Purpose had a network of people in place to grant the commonwealth development of celtic's stadium. I see this as a power move to gain votes for Scottish independence if independence was successful it would create the criteria for voting for a united Ireland, both of whom wish to be part of the EU superstate. Imho, this development opportunity didn't happen for Rangers because of the past connection to the OO and them voting to stay in the union.

It does make you wonder. I remember being puzzled by Blair scurrying off to the Vatican immediately after selling us down the river with the Brussels agreement. Then things became clearer as it became evident that he was transferring legislative power to europe, just before he converted to Catholicism. If there was nothing to hide why not convert BEFORE becoming prime minister, or during his tenure? Even now he is fighting tooth and nail to reverse Brexit. Why? 

If you think its down to some deeply held catholic conviction i strongly recommend watching (terminally ill) Christopher Hitchens rip Blair a new one debating catholicism shortly before he died. Its easy to find on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

It does make you wonder. I remember being puzzled by Blair scurrying off to the Vatican immediately after selling us down the river with the Brussels agreement. Then things became clearer as it became evident that he was transferring legislative power to europe, just before he converted to Catholicism. If there was nothing to hide why not convert BEFORE becoming prime minister, or during his tenure? Even now he is fighting tooth and nail to reverse Brexit. Why? 

If you think its down to some deeply held catholic conviction i strongly recommend watching (terminally ill) Christopher Hitchens rip Blair a new one debating catholicism shortly before he died. Its easy to find on YouTube. 

Yep, I remember Blair doing that. It would seem he'd been promised Life-Presidency of the EU as a reward for his betrayal of Britain. The 'conversion' stunt was just that, a stunt to make him more acceptable, as President, to the majority of EU States. Once he realised there was no power with the position, ceremonial only, he refused it. Rumour has it that Merkel and Sarkozy didn't want somebody who'd betray his own country as President of the EU.

Although there's no evidence (yet) that Blair is a Common Purpose graduate, it's exactly the sort of organisation he'd get involved with. When part of the membership list was leaked, it showed John Reid as being a graduate, so it's odds on Reid would have recruited Blair had he not already been a graduate. While Reid was in Blair's Cabinet, he held every senior post of State other than PM. While in each post he seeded each department with Common Purpose graduates, which is why they now have such a firm grip on the UK.

Reid though Nolan Partners recruited celtic - Jason Hughes, International Development Director (2008) SPL - Neil Doncaster, CEO (2009) SPL - Ralph Topping, Chairman (2009) SFA - Stewart Regan, CEO (2010).

Manus Fullerton was the Director of Corporate and Commercial Banking he had been due to retire in April 2009 but was asked to stay on in a key position to help with the integration and transition between the BOS and Lloyds. http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12758791.The_Detox_Team/  Lloyds took over Rangers' account January 2009, Manus Fullerton retired December 2009. He then went on to work for Harper Macleod who were appointed by SPL to investigate Rangers fianances. Harper Macleod are also celtic's legal firm. http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/162-charles-green-and-the-shambolic-spl  celtic and their RES12 are the ones who lead the witch hunt against Rangers.

I've not seen the video you mentioned but I will look out for it.