sfa bigot exposed

backup

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

If I look at two people in the street, ones smartly dressed, ones looking fucking clatty, I know which one is the taig. 

You can spot they filthy bastards a mile off

Most of the time you're right, especially If the smartly dressed hasn't taken the tag off the suit, you know It's going straight back to Matalan after his court case is finished, whereas the clatty looking one is coming home from a hard shift doing hard work and is allowed to look clatty.

#clattybearsloyal :tu:

I take it this is from the Record  Sport?,  if it is their normal editing standards have slipped, letting this pass, "snubbing a call for an independent review of the EBT era at Rangers, led by celtic.". We all know who instigated the quest for a review but it's not like the Record to mention it.

1 hour ago, Malkster said:

what I find strange is that it has taken 12 years to come to light :confused: 

He is the Head of Audit, I assume he had some part to play in the recent investigation/charge to the club...

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

If I look at two people in the street, ones smartly dressed, ones looking fucking clatty, I know which one is the taig. 

You can spot they filthy bastards a mile off

It's the same with their houses and gardens.  You can walk down a street in any estate and you can be 90% certain that the untidy houses and gardens are not of our persuasion.

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

And the war between Rangers & the SFA continues yet people think we are 'bridge building' 

When you firstly investigate something from 7 years ago, find no fault on the side of Rangers so make up an entirely different charge over something that was protected by an agreement that the they forced Rangers to sign.... yeah you can expect more of this coming their way.

So Rangers are fighting this and other wrongs? We're taking a stance of no more shit and fighting back?

Is that what you're saying?

Daft patter from 12 years ago which isnt hugely offensive in imo, particularly as they are wordly renowned as the great unwashed and/or the manky mob.

However, recent standards should mean sacking in the interests of parity. 

Sad its got to this, but when in Rome..........