Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Absolute disgraceful, they’ve just absolutely shat in our away support because they cunts are just gonnae do the same to us. 

Meanwhile 7-8000 bears get to have tickets for games against them at Ibrox now. 

Expect pelters but I don’t agree with this. Relocate the beasts but by cutting their allocation means they will do the same. Getting a ticket for the piggery was hard enough when we got 7;500 , now it will be impossible

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Absolute disgraceful, they’ve just absolutely shat in our away support because they cunts are just gonnae do the same to us. 

its shit for the away support I agree,

But our hand has been forced here.

1 minute ago, islandblue said:

Expect pelters but I don’t agree with this. Relocate the beasts but by cutting their allocation means they will do the same. Getting a ticket for the piggery was hard enough when we got 7;500 , now it will be impossible

I would give them 50p for a ticket for that dump never mind £50 

Brilliant news . 

Feel sorry for our away support because there will be recriminations.  .

But less coverage of their support both visually and audible at Ibrox , a near full home support , when we play them , and let's hope it puts a stop to their teams  antics when they realise they've practically nobody there to back them up  . 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Meanwhile 7-8000 bears get to have tickets for games against them at Ibrox now. 

Meanwhile 7,000 away supporters will miss following their team into the biggest away games of the season because of it.  Shocking.  

We asked these cunts to fight back in the boardroom and they have imo.

calling for the sfa resignation then cutting the tims allocation is just the start 

I understand it will hurt our away allocation but only 2 times a year and imo it’s worth it .

1 minute ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

The bed wetters have got there wish and done bears that travel every single week out of tickets now. Don’t agree with this at all.

If people thought this season was hard, times that by 100 next. 

Bit of a gutter in all honesty. Top 4 teams will make sure we have 1,000 or less now. 

Basically makes ticking away games section totally defunct, you’ve almost not got a chance of getting any of hibs, hearts, sheep and cellic

Well that is something I never expected to read, but delighted the board have seen the opertunity (with such high season ticket demand), to stop these wankers having the whole stand and acting like they own our stadium every time they come. :dance:

3 minutes ago, jackunion said:

its shit for the away support I agree,

But our hand has been forced here.

Nothings been forced at all.  We give them more tickets, they do the same to us.  It’s always been the agreement.  It helps the bears go and follow their team and back them in that cesspit.  Now they’ve fucked it.

Archived