Beggars Allocation Cut

Great news. That wee corner is more than they deserve. 

Some roasters on here trying to defender the taigs. Rangers fans at Ibrox is #1 priority. I have respect for all our fans who support the team while playing away but that's a choice that they make and happens to also benefit the other team. Couldn't give a fuck if they cut our allocation at the piggery. 

More fans of ours being able to watch us play at Ibrox is good news.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Nothings been forced at all.  We give them more tickets, they do the same to us.  It’s always been the agreement.  It helps the bears go and follow their team and back them in that cesspit.  Now they’ve fucked it.

We shouldnt have agreements with teams that actively try and end us 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Nothings been forced at all.  We give them more tickets, they do the same to us.  It’s always been the agreement.  It helps the bears go and follow their team and back them in that cesspit.  Now they’ve fucked it.

Shutup man the clubs took a stand, literally. Fuck them and their scaffold stadium.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If people thought this season was hard, times that by 100 next. 

Bit of a gutter in all honesty. Top 4 teams will make sure we have 1,000 or less now. 

Basically makes ticking away games section totally defunct, you’ve almost not got a chance of getting any of hibs, hearts, sheep and cellic

It’s ripping apart RSCs. Buses will get one ticket now for piggery

Aye it means our allocation at them will be cut but fuck it, if it means kids in the family section can actually start getting to go to these games then I'm all for it, they're the future of our club it's only right that they get to go to these games as well 

3 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Great news. That wee corner is more than they deserve. 

Some roasters on here trying to defender the taigs. Rangers fans at Ibrox is #1 priority. I have respect for all our fans who support the team while playing away but that's a choice that they make and happens to also benefit the other team. Couldn't give a fuck if they cut our allocation at the piggery. 

More fans of ours being able to watch us play at Ibrox is good news.

Not one cunt is defending the tarriers, they are defending our away support who follow week in, week out. 

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Shutup man the clubs took a stand, literally. Fuck them and their scaffold stadium.

Aye fuck our away supporters and our supporters clubs aswell. 

Off topic but if this kind of demand continues we will need to look into somehow increasing capacity. If we're selling 40,000+ season tickets and cutting the taigs allocation then it's time for a bigger stadium. Not to mention the punters who don't have a season ticket and buy on a per match basis when they can get along. 

Given the way celtic players, and their fans, have behaved in recent years I'm delighted with this news. Keep them out of Ibrox.

This also means more ST can be sold and a greater revenue at Ibrox.  A standing section should be placed in the Family Stand now the beasts won't be sitting there.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I get your point but I don't know why you'd want to deny your fellow Rangers fans to purchase season tickets at our own stadium.

Compromise should've been games against them give them couple of extra blocks that Man Utd and Stuttgart got in recent years

14 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It's happening because still today, 6 years on celtic are pushing extremely hard to have us punished again for 2012, including our titles being stripped. 

The current board were far far too naive to what celtic were up to and they've finally woken up. 

I'm very much against the tickets thing, but if it's part of a wider awakening and aggressive self defence then I'm happier about that than I am sad about the ticketing.

23 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Delighted. They will do the exact same back to us. But who wants to pay £50+ to sit in their shitehole wondering if it's going to collapse...

Everycunt if we win 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If people thought this season was hard, times that by 100 next. 

Bit of a gutter in all honesty. Top 4 teams will make sure we have 1,000 or less now. 

Basically makes ticking away games section totally defunct, you’ve almost not got a chance of getting any of hibs, hearts, sheep and cellic

As long as we can keep filling our stadium month after month then we win, as I can't see the other diddy teams filling theirs, so they buggered if they let us in to their grounds and buggered if they don't. 

After all did their fans not decide we were not wanted ?

Agree it's a shame for away games, but times have changed in the cesspit that is Scottish football and we can only look after ourselves first and foremost. 

Slightly off-topic, support the reserves at Ibrox too and maybe the demand for seats will allow us to enter a "B" team in to the leagues at some stage.Twice the away trips too.........

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Not one cunt is defending the tarriers, they are defending our away support who follow week in, week out. 

Well we have to look after our support at our home first and foremost. It's disappointing that there will be less away fans but more in Ibrox is good news. 

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Anyone know if that means children in the broomloan will get to keep their seat for the old firm? 

Fuck knows mate , I would like to think that the club will contact those of us who have ST's in the Broomloan and offer the chance to upgrade the tickets to include those games . I already do that but would like the chance to sort out my sons ticket .

Archived