If You Could Choose A Rangers Board Representative From The Rangers Media Forum, Who Would It Be And Why ?

tannerall

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, I am fully behind Mr King(Dave to me). There will be no rocking the boat.The Stevie G project is his and I back it all the way.

Fuck TOP (which he has well covered) and every other fucking authority out there, who make it their life's work to fuck us over. Time Dave fucked a few in return and with my blessing and he is at last off to a good start.

WTF?

Has your Maw belted ye on the back o the heid? ?

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I truly hope Dave King fucks every cunt in his wake, apart from us of course. 

Sick to fuck with this taig infested shitehole. From those pish stained beggar inbred bastards at the scumdome to the spineless rabid bastards in authority.

Dave King is wholly responsible for what I see as a revolution about to take hold. I like the noises he is now making andI think I know where he is heading and it's all good.

We get in some decent signings under Gerrard, we are taking this title. I have cause to be very optimistic. Those scummy bastards are bricking it as they know we are coming for real this time. Haven't felt this good since Souness and 9iar.

Dave King is many things, but I'm with him on this one.

Hope to fuck I'm right or I'm fucking toast again!

You’re a fucking banger

20 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, I am fully behind Mr King(Dave to me). There will be no rocking the boat.The Stevie G project is his and I back it all the way.

Fuck TOP (which he has well covered) and every other fucking authority out there, who make it their life's work to fuck us over. Time Dave fucked a few in return and with my blessing and he is at last off to a good start.

:mutley: