Another hater but in the SPFL

Bad Robot

The younger generation will be shocked at this, but this was the norm back then. An age before PC took over. You weren't afraid to call them 'fenians' and them call us d.o.b's. Not saying what he's said is acceptable, just pointing out it was a completely different playing field back then.

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

The younger generation will be shocked at this, but this was the norm back then. An age before PC took over. You weren't afraid to call them 'fenians' and them call us d.o.b's. Not saying what he's said is acceptable, just pointing out it was a completely different playing field back then.

Who's afraid now?

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Who's afraid now?

Certainly not taig fans. They have no repurcussions... with signs and hanging effigies.

I can understand some of our fans being afraid. We are taken to task by authorities.  Some of them even got grassed up by our own "fans" when posting things on here... if I'm not mistaken.

7 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Certainly not taig fans. They have no repurcussions... with signs and hanging effigies.

I can understand some of our fans being afraid. We are taken to task by authorities.  Some of them even got grassed up by our own "fans" when posting things on here... if I'm not mistaken.

You're not.

A yes man of massive proportions, paisley punter, played the st mirren card at the rhebel, his background was of print originally, paisley daily express, managed to distance himself from the floor by becoming technical director, then associated newspapers where as managing director took rotheremere's son jonathan now lord rotheremere under his wing and took him to the rhebel where he babysat him before returning to associated. This is what got him where he is. Yes if there's something in it for him he'll screw The Rangers. At 69 years of age still a greedy cunt fucking anybody for cash. If he is in it for this time to deal with these people. 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

that will be the Loudens that grass you up, amongst other things :sarcasm:

53 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Ok, maybe apprehensive might have been a better word to use. We all know however, these days, only one set of fans would be penalised if any repercussions were to come!

Yes mate i got what you meant, the scarf over the lips is the safest way to avoid convictions.

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Possibly true. However the SFA and others have made it acceptable to go years into the past and rake up stuff. So it has to work both ways.

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Dallas probably thought that too mate