Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

jintybear

I’m pretty sure the tarriers do this with some juvenile tickets, but I believe they get first refusal of the tickets but need to pay an adult price. I remember reading about something where the kids ticket was 78 quid and they wanted another 80 to get the two games v us. 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That seems a strange move by them Jinty, especially if they are happy to let you buy one in another part of the stadium. :confused:

That's what i said. I would be willing to pay the £100 extra for them which would take his ST price up to £160. I personally that the CR juvenile price and the BR juvenile price should be the same. She said it's under discussion what they will be doing about the kids seats but they will not be offering an upgrade to the kids STs. I'm raging. I'm still down for a move but I've not heard anything about that yet either so it looks as though the wean will be missing out for these games again this season.

11 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's what i said. I would be willing to pay the £100 extra for them which would take his ST price up to £160. I personally that the CR juvenile price and the BR juvenile price should be the same. She said it's under discussion what they will be doing about the kids seats but they will not be offering an upgrade to the kids STs. I'm raging. I'm still down for a move but I've not heard anything about that yet either so it looks as though the wean will be missing out for these games again this season.

It could be that the kids STs get first refusal on a full price ticket, that's different from an upgrade. Wait to see when the discussions are finished, this is the first time this happened at Ibrox.

If there is no first refusal for the kids who hold a ST then I agree but the woman clearly stated it's under discussion.

My mum phoned the helpline today with the same query with my nephews season tickets in the BR and was told nothing had been decided as yet and to keep an eye on the club's website for anymore information on this. Think it's a bit rotten if they don't the ticket now they are available!

Absolute joke.

I think there should be a general sale to people who pay game by game via points.

However why should my son who goes with me every week miss out and I'll have a stranger beside me.

Unless will everyone be moved as usual to club deck and general sale to broomloan.

This cutting the allocation gets more shambolic.

If they do sell the child tickets to game by game basis punters then it has to be people with previous history of purchasing tickets from the club.

I don't doubt for a second there will be a few rogue tarriers attempting to buy tickets in our end and go undercover.

54 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Didn' think u got any juv tickets for old firms , they should get first refusal at full price though 

Exactly this.Whole point of getting them moved was to allow our own loyal ST holders to keep THEIR own seats for this game.Can understand not being able to upgrade because to be frank our TO is a total shambles.Even the most trivial of matters takes forever to sort as it’s really not fit for purpose so upgrading junior tickets is like the fucking Crystal Maze  as far as they are concerned!  If Jinty is right and they don’t get first refusal then that’s not only a total disgrace but  a complete betrayal of our future generation of fans.Does make you wonder where the tickets would end up though:whistle:

Keep fighting Jinty.Its indicative of how we are treated by our own that you have to!!

Dont see any reason why the kids shouldn't get first shout. Expect they will need to pay £50 per game for the privilege though.

Does highlight pricing policy when the kids ST is £50/60 for 17 games yet would be twice that again for an additional  2 games!! Perhaps  Rangers dont think that's a goer in those circumstances & would prefer to sell to an Adult instead?

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

So us the child season book £60 just now?  Much is a child ST in other areas as that seems awfully cheap. 

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

So us the child season book £60 just now?  Much is a child ST in other areas as that seems awfully cheap. 

In the family stand it's £58 but that's not including OF games. I think over at the CR it's roughly £130 and that's with OF games.

3 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

That’s fair enough if they make them £130 if the parent or guardian is willing to pay it. 

That's what I think I would pay the extra £100 to be honest then the club isn't losing anything. Hopefully they'll reconsider and the wean can have first refusal on his seat