New video :) Daniel Candeias - Daniel Son.

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Good video but the music was appaling.

I like wee Daniel. Always gives 100 percent and sets up plenty of chances.

Totally agree that music is horrendous , actually spoiled the decent video for me.

3 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

I like him.  Tries and actually contributes unlike most of what we have just now.  One i would keep and can actually be useful next season. 

Tava  has improved since he has arrived too. They link up well. The wee man probably covers more grass than any other player.

He hates losing too which is an essential trait to be a Ranger.

Thought he was absolutely rotten from pre-season up until the 0-0 scum game where he was unbelievably good.

Those unbelievably good games are too few and far between.

If he was <25 I'd keep him because there'd be room for him to get better. At 30/31 the only way is down and we need better quality there, someone who is going to give Tierney a tough 90 minutes every time he plays him, not sit in his back pocket.

Good player could of done with him at the club 2/3 years ago. Certainly made a better player out of Tav and should be part of the team next year. 

A journeyman that that looks like he has finally found a club that he wants to put some roots down for a few season. 

I like him him as a player and only hope that he shows more in the big games this season.

9 minutes ago, jamess said:

Not one of our problems. Not one of our passengers. One of the few i'd be happy to keep.

Got to agree with this here, replacing him on the right is not the priority at this moment in time.