Morelos tweets about Besiktas

backup

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not against selling him for a fair offer but no loans. Someone either stumps up or we keep him (he fucks up too and puts his wee dummy back in aswell)

I'd punt him for this alone. He's a fucking wean and his attitude is terrible for someone his age. Folk say he's still young, and, in football terms, they're right, but he's a 21 year old with the mentality of a 13 year old stuck in the middle of puberty. He's incredibly immature for his age. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'd punt him for this alone. He's a fucking wean and his attitude is terrible for someone his age. Folk say he's still young, and, in football terms, they're right, but he's a 21 year old with the mentality of a 13 year old stuck in the middle of puberty. He's incredibly immature for his age. 

So is the POTY for last season... 

Google translates it as this... 

It was known that Turkey's Besiktas are following in the footsteps of Alfredo Morelos, the cereteano @ morelos2106, who scored 18 goals with his Scottish Rangers team this season. #ElMeridianoTeUbica. (Video: Courtesy)

16:33 - 25 May 2018

10 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not being fluent in Turkish, what was it that was even said before I’m raging 

I do hope you're joking by the way as even a brain dead taig could see the post was in Spanish.

I'm raging as well, I was hoping the slitty eyes would be back in a £12m bid for him.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ah what would the world be like without the weekly let’s all hate Mo thread. 

We will find out soon enough, once the ticket he is working has been punched.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s better than average, so I would say looking through a little hatefulled goggles maybe. ?

I have had the honour to see all of The Rangers centre forwards since the days of Billy Simpson onward, imho Morelos would not have made the third team back in the day.