Morelos tweets about Besiktas

backup

17 hours ago, backup said:

Morelos make retweet about Besiktas loan possibility.

morelos.PNG

It was known that Turkey's Besiktas are following in the footsteps of Alfredo Morelos, the cereteano @ morelos2106, who scored 18 goals with his Scottish Rangers team this season.

Like the saddo I am I used Google translate. It doesn't mention a loan. Am I missing something? Was there mention elsewhere of him going on loan?

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

It was known that Turkey's Besiktas are following in the footsteps of Alfredo Morelos, the cereteano @ morelos2106, who scored 18 goals with his Scottish Rangers team this season.

Like the saddo I am I used Google translate. It doesn't mention a loan. Am I missing something? Was there mention elsewhere of him going on loan?

Best I can do for you, interestingly some on FF saying this tweeting thing was his MO before he came to us from Helsinki.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/morelos-could-move-as-gerrard-era-gathers-pace/

People raging at players that don't give a fuck, but still raging at strikers that gets pissed at being provided one or two max chances per game by poor players behind him.

I'd be more pissed off if he wasn't moaning after running his arse off for 90 mins and being provided with next to fuck all.

Been poor,and not chasing as much the past couple of months, but surely thats down to how much footbaall he's plaayed in the last year aand a half

He misses good chances, every striker does, but they are usually provided with more than one.

He knows exactly what he’s doing and for that reason we can get shot of him. He’s shown no respect to the club or fans in the last six months, he’s first down the tunnel at every game and doesn’t have the mentality to do it in big games.

Punt him for £6-8m and move on.

36 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fuck sake he retweeted something and now he's the spawn of satan. 

Too many wanting to throw abuse at him for very little reason 

No, he missed chances a 1 legged epileptic dog could bury, seems to have a very poor attitude and now is retweeting another team's shite for whatever reason.

Tell the full story, not just little parts of it :cheers:

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No, he missed chances a 1 legged epileptic dog could bury, seems to have a very poor attitude and now is retweeting another team's shite for whatever reason.

Tell the full story, not just little parts of it :cheers:

Stop getting upset about fuck all.

When he missed chances they were well discussed on match threads and the usual 'Morelos is shite' threads.

This crap about a retweet seems to allow the Morelos haters to re- hate if you see what I mean

19 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He knows exactly what he’s doing and for that reason we can get shot of him. He’s shown no respect to the club or fans in the last six months, he’s first down the tunnel at every game and doesn’t have the mentality to do it in big games.

Punt him for £6-8m and move on.

Still got 5 goals and 5 assists in 6 months. How has he shown disrespect to the fans and club over that period ap a art from this retweet, which could mean fuck all:?

2 hours ago, backup said:

Best I can do for you, interestingly some on FF saying this tweeting thing was his MO before he came to us from Helsinki.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/morelos-could-move-as-gerrard-era-gathers-pace/

Had to laugh at the pathetic first comment on the article from another obsessed Earl.

1 hour ago, GT66 said:

Still got 5 goals and 5 assists in 6 months. How has he shown disrespect to the fans and club over that period ap a art from this retweet, which could mean fuck all:?

Yeah I’m aware of his stats, I said in big games. Fluffs his lines consistently.

Listed two reasons - in my opinion retweeting that is a complete disrespect, how is it not?

Also he is first up the tunnel without acknowledging the fans.