Collymore the pisshead on the attack

1 minute ago, M-89 said:

As much of a wank as he is, he’s a public figure with almost a 1,000,000 followers on Twitter. I would love the club to take him up on his offer and sue him for libel/defamation. He’s openly calling our club & fans racists, we shouldn’t accept that 

I second that ,do these fkn cunts think they are untouchable,he's one of many that like a go at us,that will all change when the media down south take an interest when the season starts,fkn wrong one that cunt wtp

39 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The irony of his statement is that he’s being racist, fascist and discriminatory. What a bellend.

This coming fro the guy who beat on his wife. Hypocritical moron.

Go fanny around with a fire extinguisher you fucking no mark.

He'll not have a fuc*ng clue what irony means but I'll tell you what, he does hate a lot .

36 minutes ago, Mickayr said:

I second that ,do these fkn cunts think they are untouchable,he's one of many that like a go at us,that will all change when the media down south take an interest when the season starts,fkn wrong one that cunt wtp

Very true, the English media circus will start on the 1st of June, cunts like this will soon be put in their place. 

He was an exceptional talent, but for whatever reason absolutely wasted it and has been a bitter bastard ever since, and only jumped on the beast bandwagon after ally slapped him about in Paris. 

Guys an irrelevant cunt and I hope bears don’t fall into his trap with his latest racist  ramblings and give him the opportunity to play the victim card