Collymore the pisshead on the attack

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You're not trolling anybody, you are making a prized prick of yourself and have already been warned about it.

Nobody has warned me about it.

you sound like you’re going to burst out greeting ya wee bird.

I’ll stop now. 

9 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Nobody has warned me about it.

you sound like you’re going to burst out greeting ya wee bird.

I’ll stop now. 

Johan did ya balloon.

Aye mate sitting here close to tears because somebody corrected my spelling....aw naw wait.

For all the tarrier accusations you have faced it was a strange thing to spit your dummy out for:lol:

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Collymore is another fuckin  deluded clueless tosser. Wonder if he is aware about that club's sectarian policy for 100 years and their ground being shut for months because of their fans support of the Nazis 

He will be ine of these cunts who only see/hear what they want to see/hear.

Present facts to him and he blocks you.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Johan did ya balloon.

Aye mate sitting here close to tears because somebody corrected my spelling....aw naw wait.

For all the tarrier accusations you have faced it was a strange thing to spit your dummy out for:lol:

Dummy ain’t spat out. Enjoyed it.

Not been accused of a tarrier since I started on the forum - which seems to be the way when someone new starts and doesn’t agree with all the old timers. Didn’t take any offence.

Didn’t see any official warnings but whatever. 

You were beelin that’s the main thing ?

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Dummy ain’t spat out. Enjoyed it.

Not been accused of a tarrier since I started on the forum - which seems to be the way when someone new starts and doesn’t agree with all the old timers. Didn’t take any offence.

Didn’t see any official warnings but whatever. 

You were beelin that’s the main thing ?

Your dummy is on the floor and been trampled between a few threads because a spelling correction:lol:

Why would i be beelin? You were the one blaming iphones etc:lol:

I think it's hilarious how easy i struck a nerve with you, most people just ignore me when i do that but you nearly swallowed the rod and the reel, far too easy:lol:

*edit* get back on topic and give the forum your thoughts on Collymore the beast.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Your dummy is on the floor and been trampled between a few threads because a spelling correction:lol:

Why would i be beelin? You were the one blaming iphones etc:lol:

I think it's hilarious how easy i struck a nerve with you, most people just ignore me when i do that but you nearly swallowed the rod and the reel, far too easy:lol:

Lol. It was iPhone correct for a misspelling of ‘definitely’ due to my fat thumbs - happens. 

It wasn’t just a correction. It was several reminders to the correction. Couldn’t care if I get corrected. 

You were beelin. I wasn’t leaving you alone. Started saying shite like you had been told who ever posts it again will get banned. Childish stuff. Funny tbh.

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

John Spencer was at Ibrox when Mojo signed.

Does that count ?  It's a while ago so I could be wrong , but I thought he was born Protestant but his mother later married a catholic , thus going to a catholic school . 

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

Lol. It was iPhone correct for a misspelling of ‘definitely’ due to my fat thumbs - happens. 

It wasn’t just a correction. It was several reminders to the correction. Couldn’t care if I get corrected. 

You were beelin. I wasn’t leaving you alone. Started saying shite like you had been told who ever posts it again will get banned. Childish stuff. Funny tbh.

Aye mate, pure ruined my day.

Always happens when people make a cunt of themselves, i feel sorry for them.

You're fooling nobody here.

Now are you going to get back on topic or are you too angry?

Just now, gmcf said:

Does that count ?  It's a while ago so I could be wrong , but I thought he was born Protestant but his mother later married a catholic , thus going to a catholic school . 

Sorry to be a pedant but you aren't born any religion, so if he was first christened Protestant then converted then he would still be a Catholic therefore it would count.

Sorry to be a pedant but you aren't born any religion, so if he was first christened Protestant then converted then he would still be a Catholic therefore it would count.

Ok :lol: . Born into a Protestant family . Not sure how a child can be converted other than going to what school he's told he's going to . Like I say , I'm not sure how far it went . 

Oh , and it's pedantic not pedant :lol: 

Just now, gmcf said:

Ok :lol: . Born into a Protestant family . Not sure how a child can be converted other than going to what school he's told he's going to . Like I say , I'm not sure how far it went . 

Oh , and it's pedantic not pedant :lol: 

No mate, you can be a pedant.

A pedant is someone who is pedantic.

But enough of that nonsense:lol: I'm not sure of Spencers family background and i was only young when he was at Rangers but remember my dad telling me he was catholic.

He went on to have a not bad career and who knows if that's what held him back at Ibrox.

No mate, you can be a pedant.

A pedant is someone who is pedantic.

But enough of that nonsense:lol: I'm not sure of Spencers family background and i was only young when he was at Rangers but remember my dad telling me he was catholic.

He went on to have a not bad career and who knows if that's what held him back at Ibrox.

Och , I'm pure rubbish at that game , I'm no playing anymore :lol: 

Yeah I'm not so sure myself . Actually I can remember reading it in the Griffin one Friday night with the next days early edition - it actually made the front page . But like I say , it's that long ago I can't really remember the specifics . 

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Och , I'm pure rubbish at that game , I'm no playing anymore :lol: 

Yeah I'm not so sure myself . Actually I can remember reading it in the Griffin one Friday night with the next days early edition - it actually made the front page . But like I say , it's that long ago I can't really remember the specifics . 

Already upset one person today so you are excused.

I was only a pup, i have no idea what the Griffin was:lol:

Anyways, those days were different and the club moved progressively on but for some reason it gets threw back in our faces constantly.

Yet the beggars launch bananas, glorify terrorists, had their ground closed for nazi salutes, employed then re-employed beasts, had a sectarian employment policy themselves but they are allowed to move on unchallenged because they support free plasticine (ask their player Nir Biton about some of the xenophobic shite he has faced) and claim to be all inclusive.

26 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Already upset one person today so you are excused.

I was only a pup, i have no idea what the Griffin was:lol:

Anyways, those days were different and the club moved progressively on but for some reason it gets threw back in our faces constantly.

Yet the beggars launch bananas, glorify terrorists, had their ground closed for nazi salutes, employed then re-employed beasts, had a sectarian employment policy themselves but they are allowed to move on unchallenged because they support free plasticine (ask their player Nir Biton about some of the xenophobic shite he has faced) and claim to be all inclusive.

You're spot on with all of that so you'll get no argument from me . 

Oh , and the Griffin . A pub in the town centre , still there today . 

23 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You're spot on with all of that so you'll get no argument from me . 

Oh , and the Griffin . A pub in the town centre , still there today . 

When i think of Griffin i think of Nick Griffin:lol: is it a BNP pub? Shit Stan might be looking in and that's ammo for him.

Don't know what's going on with this 11 page thread. Well seen it's not mid season as otherwise this fucking stupid cunt wouldn't even merit a mention 

Don't care what he has to say. only cunts who care are taigs. He's a toallie munching Fuckin prat.