Collymore the pisshead on the attack

23 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd be offended if it was someone with any credibility. But this is a guy who does dogging and hits women. 

putting dogging in the same bracket as woman beating is mental. who cares how you get your kink's as long as you're not hurting anyone. 

woman beating is disgraceful though

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

putting dogging in the same bracket as woman beating is mental. who cares how you get your kink's as long as you're not hurting anyone. 

You should invite mad Stan out for a drink BABN :lol: (as long as you take photos)

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Stealth i wank myself silly in the bushes with strangers as some fat horror gets rode silly (if i'm lucky i get to join in) but have no bitch at home to beat up, post.

2 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Collymore hasn't seen Campbells ridiculous starting 11 for England in the World Cup or his inflated opinion of himself.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/18939/11261676/sol-campbell-says-he-is-one-of-the-greatest-minds-in-football-after-being-overlooked-by-oxford

I wouldn't put him in charge of the corner flags with an attitude like that.

• 2 weeks later...

At it again on Twitter in a meltdown saying he can't get employed in England broadcasting because he's an outspoken black man and white people don't like that and saying Ian Wright and Chris Kamara are only employed because they are token blacks. Pretty scandalous stuff really, no personal responsibility for his own actions.

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

At it again on Twitter in a meltdown saying he can't get employed in England broadcasting because he's an outspoken black man and white people don't like that and saying Ian Wright and Chris Kamara are only employed because they are token blacks. Pretty scandalous stuff really, no personal responsibility for his own actions.

Except he's not black, that's what annoys him most i think.