Iron Proddy

Collymore the pisshead on the attack

At it again on Twitter in a meltdown saying he can't get employed in England broadcasting because he's an outspoken black man and white people don't like that and saying Ian Wright and Chris Kamara are only employed because they are token blacks. Pretty scandalous stuff really, no personal responsibility for his own actions.

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

At it again on Twitter in a meltdown saying he can't get employed in England broadcasting because he's an outspoken black man and white people don't like that and saying Ian Wright and Chris Kamara are only employed because they are token blacks. Pretty scandalous stuff really, no personal responsibility for his own actions.

Except he's not black, that's what annoys him most i think.

• Like 3

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Cunt must be on some amount of drugs to make up half the shite he comes out with

Blaming other people for your own problems. He should look at himself. It's pathetic. Wrighty is laughing all the way to the bank and going to the World cup. Imagine trying to downplay Ian Wright achievements which is why he is employed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:pipe:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

He's a lunatic. Like Lennon he blames everyone else for his own problems despite not facing up to the fact he is a woman beating , raging idiot.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

He's a lunatic. Like Lennon he blames everyone else for his own problems despite not facing up to the fact he is a woman beating , raging idiot.

His rant alone against Rangers was proof why no station will touch him. Full of hatred and how could any station take him seriously or think he could espouse a neutral view on Rangers after such disgraceful comments. 

• Like 1

There's a clique who look after each other on TV and radio having lost nearly everything they have in rather exotic financial schemes. They're all there, employing each other on the same shows. Nothing to do with broadcast quality, everything to do with "refilling that bank " -Stan Collymore

Would have my lawyers on that if it's not true. 

• Like 1

To the celebrity death sweep steaks thread... 

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Naa, because he's a choobe. It annoys everyone else, surely must annoy him - he's got to put up with himself every minute of the day.

2 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

It just doesn't occur the prick .It's maybe his disgraceful attitude and his dodgy past

Guy is an idiot who pissed his career away. Rather than accept hes created his own problems he's blaming everyone else. 

No broadcaster in there right mind would touch him and it's nothing to do with his skin colour

20 years yesterday since he battered a white woman in a bar in Paris. Does that make him racist? We can only be glad he decided to switch sides, he made the right decision. 

Would have my lawyers on that if it's not true. 

So he can't even make up his mind whether it's racism or a bunch of crooks scratching each others backs?

33 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Naa, because he's a choobe. It annoys everyone else, surely must annoy him - he's got to put up with himself every minute of the day.

Is choobe another name for mixed-race?:lol:

He doesn't annoy me, i just think he is a needy, ill-informed, poorly educated borderline spastic who is so desperate for attention but lacks the basic knowledge about subject matters he chooses so just embarrasses himself.

Absolute clownshoe.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Guy is an idiot who pissed his career away. Rather than accept hes created his own problems he's blaming everyone else. 

No broadcaster in there right mind would touch him and it's nothing to do with his skin colour

Plenty of black footballers on British TV doing punditry. Thierry Henry, Rio Ferdinand, Ian Wright, Alex Scott, Chris Kamara, Gareth Crooks etc. Is he really saying they are all tokens? How much more racist can you get.

• Like 1

So basically, anyone who’s black and gets a job on TV is a token and an Uncle Tom. Unless it’s him, then it’s deserved.

Racist, narcissistic cunt.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Is choobe another name for mixed-race?:lol:

He doesn't annoy me, i just think he is a needy, ill-informed, poorly educated borderline spastic who is so desperate for attention but lacks the basic knowledge about subject matters he chooses so just embarrasses himself.

Absolute clownshoe.

Clownshoe. :lol: I take it he has big feet to make up for the small brain?

• Like 1

Roid rage driven paranoid half caste.