Collymore the pisshead on the attack

33 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

The guy is the lowest of the low:

Abuser of Women - Kicked her in the head, attempted to exploit and sell a sex video as revenge.

Racist even though half of his dna is White British, the other half ran away and left. Strange the side he feels so passionate to identify with. 

Clinical depressive with a boarderline personality disorder - as self described. 

Best not to feed the troll.

You left convicted sexual deviant off the list

Not an awful lot going for him tbh :mutley:

7 hours ago, True Hair Bear said:

He blocked me the last time he was slabbering a couple years ago because I tweeted him this link  http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/1123561.stm

nice one 

our Stan really is a cock tarred with a hypocritical brush 

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Stan, you’re deluded mate. 

Sellick avoided Protestants for decades. They now openly discriminate against Jews including one of their players

Stan, this club refuse to wear poppies on their shirts and have a sick little ditty called The Lee Rigby Song - YouTube it mate. Their contempt for our country’s military is from the very top of the club to the soap dodger who has fellow fans formally complaining about his personal hygiene. 

Rangers founded to promote superiority, Empire and exclusion? Did you know that Rangers volunteered to be their opponents for Sellick’s first game to raise funds in 1888? Moonlighter could, but undoubtedly couldn’t be arsed, to sue you if he so chose. 

Sue me????? Is that a new dogging term? 

Stan, honestly mate, you’re totally deluded and genuinely need help. 

Do you think Stan is deluded,mate?

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

He needs ignored, only does it for the attention.

Easier said than done. He’s got almost 1 million followers who’ll see his anti-Rangers shite. Aye there’ll be loads of idiots who already believe the shite he’s spouting but there’ll be others, especially after the Gerrard publicity, who are seeing this rubbish for the first time and buying into it. The club needs to take a stand against this kind of thing 

7 minutes ago, M-89 said:

Easier said than done. He’s got almost 1 million followers who’ll see his anti-Rangers shite. Aye there’ll be loads of idiots who already believe the shite he’s spouting but there’ll be others, especially after the Gerrard publicity, who are seeing this rubbish for the first time and buying into it. The club needs to take a stand against this kind of thing 

A one liner from Gerrard ?

Honestly he can say whatever he wants, I doubt it influences many people except the incredibly gullible especially coming from a known tit.

On Twitter you see people slating Liverpool and their fans all the time and it’s probably why I have a wee soft spot for them tbh.

You’ll see nothing but ‘Hala Madrid’ posts from people online if they win later and I’ll still hate them. 

Collymore is a cunt but he’s irrelevant, we should pay him no attention. He’ll probably do us all a favour and commit someday anyway 

As I said in the generic laugh at celtic thread:

Both teams had Black players previously, with one particular club throwing bananas as recently as the late 1980s at the other's black player...

Oh, and you an Israeli celtic player? Forget it, you're not wanted.

We are the people's club. We are not a sad marketing ploy. We are a traditional football club who have progressed. They have and will always be the lower-class, barbaric supporters from the worst of Glasgow's areas.

Collymore is the Jerry Springer of football broadcasting. People will only listen to hear how bad it gets. He makes a living off his mouth but it's just because nobody would employ the fucker for television. Another one who talks about Rangers to try to stay relevant. Sad man.

In two minds on this. Obviously looking for relevance and attention, but what he's tweeted is factually incorrect. I think we should take him up in his offer and sue if we can. As someone said, doesn't matter who it comes from, the drip, drip of the suggestion that we're all racist nuts is damaging to the club's brand and to us as a support. 

I don't know the law on this. Can we sue the lying scum?

There's so much wrong with what he says. We've had unrestricted and open signing of Catholics since 1989. They threw bananas en-masse at Walters In 1987 so are they all still to be hit with the raving racists stick if we're still to be hit with the sectarian recruiters stick?

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

Collymore who was arrested in Australia for arguing with backpackers in a bar one of which stated Collymore had racially abused him

I'd forgotten about that lol. 

Some cunt tweet it.

9 hours ago, M-89 said:

As much of a wank as he is, he’s a public figure with almost a 1,000,000 followers on Twitter. I would love the club to take him up on his offer and sue him for libel/defamation. He’s openly calling our club & fans racists, we shouldn’t accept that 

you'll prob find he bought most of those -

see here - https://inews.co.uk/news/paul-hollywood-deletes-twitter-revealed-bought-followers/

this company charges £12 for 2,500 'followers' (they're bots).  at that rate you can buy a million for under 5 grand

i'd guess most 'celebrities' do this

2 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Racist even though half of his dna is White British, the other half ran away and left. Strange the side he feels so passionate to identify with. 

In my experience these types are the most bitter and racist, it's weird that.