Collymore the pisshead on the attack

44 minutes ago, Inigo said:

There's so much wrong with what he says. We've had unrestricted and open signing of Catholics since 1989. They threw bananas en-masse at Walters In 1987 so are they all still to be hit with the raving racists stick if we're still to be hit with the sectarian recruiters stick?

We signed plenty Catholics before 89 though. 

He has a point about "right wing fruitcakes", but someone sue this cunt for what he's said about why we were founded.

For the bears responding to him on twitter, would prefer them to stick to the facts about our club and the scum instead of ad hominem arguments about him beating up Ulrika or worse giving him the chance to play the victim card.

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

He was a good bit older than 17 when he stood in the Rangers section away to AEK Athens in 1994, there is absolutely no doubt that if Ally hadn't burst him in 1998 he would still support us. What I cant believe is that someone actually still employs the clown.

Think that's a bit of a myth tbh. 

46 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Rangers need to grow a backbone here and sue him...at the very least his lies are damaging the club brand worldwide

Agreed . 

Tbh , I think he'd shite it if we threatened him with legal action unless there is a public retraction and apology . We'd probably  never hear of him again . But as you say , that requires a bit of backbone . 

He's a stereotypical black guy. A racist and a sexual predator who beats up women.

He spends his time wanking himself off in the bushes.

He's the lowest form of life possible and doesn't deserve the oxygen that's wasted on him.

If i'm wrong Stan, sue me.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

I think we did in our early days . Iirc it was after WWI that we introduced that . 

Yeah mate.

Bottom line is nobody has a perfect past but some are allowed to move on from it and others are not. 

11 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

He's a stereotypical black guy. A racist and a sexual predator who beats up women.

He spends his time wanking himself off in the bushes.

He's the lowest form of life possible and doesn't deserve the oxygen that's wasted on him.

If i'm wrong Stan, sue me.

I'm fucking buckled at this :lol: 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And what point is that exactly? 

Catholics were still signed though, there was never a sectarian signing policy at Rangers, complete myth. 

If it's not open and unrestricted, then it IS a sectarian policy, just not to the absolute extent that some like to suggest.

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And what point is that exactly? 

Catholics were still signed though, there was never a sectarian signing policy at Rangers, complete myth. 

The whole "policy" thing is revisionist history at best. We signed plenty of Catholics but when they decided to start a team (because Brother Wilfred was disgusted at the idea of Irish Catholics playing for and supporting Rangers) they got all the best Catholic players because their communities pressured these young men to only choose them. You can just imagine them being told not to mix with those terrible Protestants. At that point we could have signed more of them but there was only the cluggers left to pick from so why would we? Should we have signed these guys regardless of ability just because they were Catholics?

The fact is that its more unacceptable for one of them to play for us to them, than it is to us. And it still is.