INSTITUTIONALISED PREJUDICE AGAINST Rangers – ARE WE THERE YET?

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Assholes if  you prefer 

The reason this Country has been lost to the scum .In all the important decision making processes in our everyday life 

I get it but what is this apologists list or arsehole list your on about ? 

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If more folk took the time and effort into defending the club as the op did in writing his post, our club would be in a much better place.

Yes it would be. The only people that will and have to do that is the board. 

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Knew BP9 would be right on this with his paranoia bollocks, I don’t doubt he supports Rangers but I thank fuck that there isn’t that many of us with his views. 

He snatches weans with his tartan van full of irn bru bars. 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we have 2 republican wallipers in the thread already. 

Anyne who claims their isn’t a bias in the media and the governing football body against Rangers is either stupid beyond belief or never a Bear. 

I agree with what you are saying but my feelings are with this chat, it gives them and everyone else a reason to carry it on. Stiff upper lip and tell them all to fuck off. The cunts will stop writing shit when we start doing the talking on the pitch

Unfortunately there is a very simple answer, we the former Presbyterian establishment have been brought down by the apathy and indolence within our ranks, architects of our own present situation. Taigs left and right also republicans masquerading as fans of The Queen's eleven, sad days indeed.

32 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: at least the op has put some sort of case! Your idea of ‘debate’ is name calling - very erudite! 

Thing is you really are a useless trolling clown. A useless trolling clown who’s ducked the question; how did you feel when the SNatz elite visited a Tarrier Slophouse in Govanhill for a photo opportunity. You should just come clean and admit you loved it, as all SNatz voting clowns did. 

1 hour ago, Pedrosrightfoot said:

I agree with what you are saying but my feelings are with this chat, it gives them and everyone else a reason to carry it on. Stiff upper lip and tell them all to fuck off. The cunts will stop writing shit when we start doing the talking on the pitch

No they won’t. 

This is some sort of urban legend that has been started by the snowflakes in our support. They wrote shit about us when we where winnIng, the only way is to challenge everything they write that is wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No they won’t. 

This is some sort of urban legend that has been started by the snowflakes in our support. They wrote shit about us when we where winnIng, the only way is to challenge everything they write that is wrong. 

Good luck buying players if that's the case coz we will have fuck all money left if we go down that round and me start legal battles 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

@StaunchLondonGer ( to long to quote) :lol: - fucking summer brings out the paranoid delusionists by the barrow load on here. As I said ‘they’ must be one clever, cabal, of planners, strategists and influencers to have done so well - and to think we believe most of them can’t spell nor string a sentence together. And all with the single goal of demonising Rangers! 

Or is it just paranoia? 

It is not paranoia when It can be proven, and buy a dictionary furfuxake "too long to quote". Scotland's education system continuing to fail.

5 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

It is not paranoia when It can be proven, and buy a dictionary furfuxake "too long to quote". Scotland's education system continuing to fail.

Looking up furfuxake in dictionary ( not that a dictionary provides the grammEr rules you are expousing! 

Kinda interested in the PROVEN comment though! You have proof of this cabal? 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Thing is you really are a useless trolling clown. A useless trolling clown who’s ducked the question; how did you feel when the SNatz elite visited a Tarrier Slophouse in Govanhill for a photo opportunity. You should just come clean and admit you loved it, as all SNatz voting clowns did. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Looking up furfuxake in dictionary ( not that a dictionary provides the grammEr rules you are expousing! 

Kinda interested in the PROVEN comment though! You have proof of this cabal? 

You are no Rangers Fan and should fuck off back To Kiddyfiddler Street.

"It wouldn't be appropriate  to comment said the local MSP when a business within her constituency was under threat. A Nationalist MSP, now the puppet heid honcho in the Parly.  Figure it oot. Some of us were called conspiracy theorists years ago when warning of the future under a nationalist government. Rangers not wanted.  

It will all end in tears for them. but not before a lot of chaos.