When is the new Rangers Kit Coming Out

Matt1998

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Shambles that they signed a settlement with SD that didn’t let them negotiate a distribution deal until the current one ended. 

If they hadn't signed it, we'd still be in boycott mode for years to come, we would have a conscience debate on whether our kids could have one, and the club would be missing out on essential revenue.

Look at the up side. With Gerrard's world wide fame, we now stand to sell unprecedented numbers of Rangers kits. We are coming back!

6 minutes ago, MelbourneBlue said:

If they hadn't signed it, we'd still be in boycott mode for years to come, we would have a conscience debate on whether our kids could have one, and the club would be missing out on essential revenue.

Look at the up side. With Gerrard's world wide fame, we now stand to sell unprecedented numbers of Rangers kits. We are coming back!

I think we should wait and see who we end up with as our selling partner, it could well be..... 

Sports Direct IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think we should wait and see who we end up with as our selling partner, it could well be..... 

Sports Direct IMO. 

If that happens, I can't believe we would sign up to it unless the revenue split was vastly more in our favour. I'd still rather tell Ashley to GTF, mind.

1 hour ago, MelbourneBlue said:

If that happens, I can't believe we would sign up to it unless the revenue split was vastly more in our favour. I'd still rather tell Ashley to GTF, mind.

Yes I would expect it to be a different deal but as far as I know there is not many options in this sector and I would not like to see it being taken in house with the way we run things. It would probably be a disaster.