Liverpool pumped (bear with me)

Yeah saw that. I also read he wants to emulate the Klopp philosophy of football.

Well,  Klopp was fuckin ragin but still hugged and spoke to the Real Madrid players. I wonder how  some Bears would react if Stevie G acted in the same manner when we lose a game. Doesn't take much imagination to know there would be a pure meltdown on here.

Juergen will be taking Stevie G aside and whispering in his ear “ I’ve got a goalie for u Stevie if ur interested”  that guy looks genuinely upset. I think it was Stevie G or lampard that said something like if your at the standard to play in a champions league final you shouldn’t make mistakes like that. That keeper isn’t at that level, I don’t watch much English football now but sure I’ve heard on the radio that he’s dodgy and I’m sure  the magnificent bastard said yesterday that karrius has a mistake or 2 in him when he was talking about him on talksport 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

You made a pathetic correlation between Klopp congratulating Real Madrid players after a European Cup Final and there being "a pure meltdown on here" if Gerrard did the same with opposition players? 

You're a retard. 

If we lose the European Cup Final in 2 years to Real Madrid then I'm sure most of us won't be too upset with Gerrard if he congratulates their players...

Some cunts take every word so literally seriously. So as you're having some sort of bad evening why don't you just shut the fuck up. You're a prick.

11 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

That fact that you're a cunt only proves that you're a cunt.

Who the fuck mentioned him consoling his own players and what you getting so aggressive about you fanny.

He's aggressive because he's responding to such a fucking frivolous, bullshit cunt like u. 

25 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Yeah saw that. I also read he wants to emulate the Klopp philosophy of football.

Well,  Klopp was fuckin ragin but still hugged and spoke to the Real Madrid players. I wonder how  some Bears would react if Stevie G acted in the same manner when we lose a game. Doesn't take much imagination to know there would be a pure meltdown on here.

That is just not a comparison . And Klopp does the same thing every game

Just now, gsa said:

If you batter me, should I or should I not congratulate you on a fight well won? Would it only make you more cross if I did?

If I battered you, you would be even more cross than you are now if you saw who battered you. You would probably pay me not to tell anyone. :lol:

As a matter of fact if I battered anyone I'd be the one that's more surprised.