Liverpool pumped (bear with me)

38 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Yeah saw that. I also read he wants to emulate the Klopp philosophy of football.

Well,  Klopp was fuckin ragin but still hugged and spoke to the Real Madrid players. I wonder how  some Bears would react if Stevie G acted in the same manner when we lose a game. Doesn't take much imagination to know there would be a pure meltdown on here.

Correct.

I also want to see him do a Rodgers and sit in denial for a weekend blaming everyone but himself

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Correct.

I also want to see him do a Rodgers and sit in denial for a weekend blaming everyone but himself

Easy mate, don't agree with anything I post. Have you seen some of the replies. They'll be thinking we're in a gang or something

16 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Delighted Liverpool lost, like the manager like the attacking game but hate their whining fans. Hate so called knowledgeable football supporters who whistle and boo when the opposition have the ball. Reminds me of some other team who have the same anthem.

I did think the booing was pretty shit and then I thought of 50,000 Bears doing it to the fenian H*** and thought aye, let’s go and fkn do it 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Just watched Gerrard on Bt sports

Even after his beloved club have lost a massive Euro final .

His last message was to say " he can not wait to start " with us

And it was done with so much heart and enthusiasm on a night that must be gutting for him .

I love the guy at this moment

Totally agree. I thought of the 3 pundits he was definitely the one that you would choose to manage your club.