Barry Ferguson

What a prick! Go fuck yourself!

Rangers legend Barry Ferguson has been spotted posing in front of celtic’s double treble sign at Parkhead.

Hoops hero Simon Donnelly posted a snap online of himself alongside the Ibrox legend outside celtic Park.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2700080/Rangers-celtic-barry-ferguson-parkhead-double-treble-simon-donnelly/

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Not what I'd call posing in front of it tbh, he's in a selfie with it way in the background

Im sure the picture could easily have been taken without that shithole in the background. Even if he has been stitched up there he could have said no thanks. (Or offered to take the picture) They will have known what they were doing

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Says at bottom of story Simon Donnelly quote  ,champions leauge final at piggery ,surley Barry wasn't there watching the game 2night 

Think it's been said on here before a lot of his friends and family are that way orientated so wouldn't surprise me

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Why though?

I can see the excuse. "Oh I thought it was just a selfie of the group. Didn't know he was including the background." Why did he feel the need to be anywhere near the place anyway?

Most Bears know Barry was a superb player but a prick at other times. The video thing with Lennon in his house (birthday surprise or something?) without him knowing showed how much of a dickhead he is (that was the thing that really made me sad that a Rangers legend could do that).  He lost a lot of respect from me after that. Too friendly with the most bigoted and anti-Rangers fiends you could ever fear to meet.

Lost his way a long time ago and is never a 100% Bear! Too busy chasing publicity, money and  newspaper/radio fame.

He’s just a flawed human like the rest of us.  People need to stop putting ex players up on a pedestal.  

Just now, Paulbrian11 said:

He’s just a flawed human like the rest of us.  People need to stop putting ex players up on a pedestal.  

I, for one, am certainly not putting him on a pedestal. I just expect a Rangers player/captain (ok ex-whatever) to have the same principles as the support and what he led us to believe he had at one time.