Barry Ferguson

5 minutes ago, RTID 1968 said:

God Almighty, word of mouth, leaflets, posters adverts ect. Now I'm too tired for all the attacks from my fellow fans, you guys back each other all the time eh. I don't care how you think I should act or think, I don't give a fk at all. I'm a conservative, Presbyterian, staunch, bigot and hate all Rangers haters, more so the ones I feel we have within our own support.

Now no harm to you guys, it's bed time.

So spend money to reach an audience they already have via twitter and external press without needing to spend money? That's just foolish

25 minutes ago, RTID 1968 said:

I have never mentioned it to anyone, that's what that meant mate. How I raised the money is my business, I feel bad enough mentioning it on here to Rangers men who defend we Barry for going to social events at the paedo dome.

Sometimes I can't work out the modern day Rangers support, anything to trip each other up no wonder the Fenians are having a field day.

I think your 12 hour night shifts are making you a bit emotional there. Try going for a sleep as all that anger can't be good for you. Maybe even get some sun.

Maybe you never get the praise you feel you deserve...so well done and congratulations for raising money for charity. Especially if you managed to raise so much without actually telling anyone about it. I would have donated however I didn't know you were fundraising. 

Just now, The Dude said:

How do big plastic tubs get punters to attend a charity game? You're comparing two massively different ways of fundraising in an attempt to act uber staunch. I look forward to your inevitable meltdown when Rangers tweet about upcoming charity events. 

Look mate enough go and attempt to lecture someone that cares the topic is about Baz and a pic outside the paedo dome that you say is just a building not this charity at all. 

I happy with who I am and don't need any advice what so ever, about anything you care to lecture on, cheers.

1 minute ago, RTID 1968 said:

Look mate enough go and attempt to lecture someone that cares the topic is about Baz and a pic outside the paedo dome that you say is just a building not this charity at all. 

I happy with who I am and don't need any advice what so ever, about anything you care to lecture on, cheers.

If this is you happy fuck seeing you on a bad day.

27 minutes ago, RTID 1968 said:

I don't at all mate and I also don't need to do anything you tell me. You all enjoy your modern thinking love in, I'm on 12 hour nights so I'm off to sleep. Why dont you suggest that the Rangers Hall of Fame organise an outing to the peadodome next year for the CL final and see how many show up.

:lol: wit

5 minutes ago, RTID 1968 said:

It is just a building. A picture outside it means no more than a picture of Walter having a laugh and a joke with Lennon means anything.

6 minutes ago, RTID 1968 said:

There ain't half some complete boabies on here, who needs enemies when you are a Rangers Supporter.

Pathetic.

You’re right. Who needs enemies when folk get themselves apoplectic over a picture of someone outside a football ground. 

2 hours ago, RTID 1968 said:

God Almighty, word of mouth, leaflets, posters adverts ect. Now I'm too tired for all the attacks from my fellow fans, you guys back each other all the time eh. I don't care how you think I should act or think, I don't give a fk at all. I'm a conservative, Presbyterian, staunch, bigot and hate all Rangers haters, more so the ones I feel we have within our own support.

Now no harm to you guys, it's bed time.

Never noticed this at first :lol: 

8 hours ago, RTID 1968 said:

There ain't half some complete boabies on here, who needs enemies when you are a Rangers Supporter.

Pathetic.

Being a fellow Rangers fan dosent mean people have to like you bud, it might stop people initially  disliking you but it ends there

theres a few Rangers fans I despise, nothing to do with the team we both support but