Barry Ferguson

6 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

What has he said though that is untrue? He can’t write an article saying how good we are when we were a fucking shambles last season. Again not his biggest fan but can’t believe the abuse the guy gets on here.

Its not what he says it's what he doesn't say! 

Ferguson is in a very privileged position whereby he has a platform to give an opinion on all things Scottish football. It's the feeling of the vast majority of the Rangers support that this club is being demonised like never before. 

It really is the elephant in the room. The hatred is at such an unprecedented level that it's become impossible to stomach any more.

If Ferguson is the Rangers man he claims to be then (together with others in his position) he has a responsibility to use that platform he enjoys to speak out and offer some resistance to the barrage of abuse that comes our way. 

I can't make it any simpler. If you stay silent in order to protect a poxy pundit position then you are every single bit as bad as those dishing out the poison. 

This must be the Lego muncher's testimonial, even the Taigs would not put their tacky double treble shite up before the final. Maybe his "pal" tweeted it late. The only other thing could be last night's CL final and I don't know if there was an event at the paedo dome for that, if so what's the relevance and why would he be there for that.

I can't see Barry "working" at either of these events. If I was invited to either, no matter who invited me the answer would be f##k off are you mental. Never mind posing for a selfie in front of their tacky boasting banners, if he didn't "realise" he is even thicker than I thought.

9 hours ago, Paulbrian11 said:

He’s just a flawed human like the rest of us.  People need to stop putting ex players up on a pedestal.  

Naw, ex players with the same red white and blue blood as us should be sticking up for us in the media and no fucking where near pictures like this. Accepting this kind of pish is one of the problems in our support. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They joined forces at the nearby Emirates Arena to publicise a charity match in memory of schoolboy Lee Jamieson, 12, who lost his battle with leukaemia in 2014.

And then went to the girodome to watch the champions league final

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh well fuck, he watched the champions league final there? He’ll have a seat on the board next. 

I don't give 2 fucks where he watched it, not interested in him , just making the point if it was me or any other Rangers fan( which he claims to be) the last place you would go in the world would be there.

He didn't take the photo and probably didn't realise what was included in the background.

I'm more concerned that he appears to have turned into a poofy wee bearded hipster. There's being part of a group then there's dressing and styling yourself exactly like your mates like a needy wee teenager with no self identity.  State of him. Preferred it when he dressed like a Ned. 

Get a shave Barry, and a real man's haircut ffs! 

29 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I don't give 2 fucks where he watched it, not interested in him , just making the point if it was me or any other Rangers fan( which he claims to be) the last place you would go in the world would be there.

I can’t say it would even particularly cross my mind that watching the CL game there would mean anything other than I’d watched the CL game there. Especially when he’s just been at an event across the road from it. 

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He shouldn't be near that pic but fuck me I'm sick to the back teeth of reading that to be a 'true ranger' you need to hate all 'taigs' and camp out for 5 days to be first in line to watch the royal wedding.

He kicks every ball when watching us and is as much of a bear as anyone.

Bullshit 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Should come as no surprise to anyone. Guys a fucking rodent.

I get he was at a charity fundraiser, that's fine, but why pose in that photo? he can still go to the fundraiser without standing grinning getting photoed next to that.

The guy likes to come across as a Rangers diehard but he's anything but. He's another in a long, long line of so-called Rangers men that don't have a fucking clue what it's about or really means to your true fan. Silly wee wanker that's married into, raised and sorrounded himself with taigs. Fuck him.

You always put it across so well mate. ??

There's quite a lot of naivety in this thread. 

if I'm out somewhere and I fancy popping into a pub to watch a game, and the only pub in town is a taig pub, do I go into it thinking "it's only a pub, and I'm here to watch the game". Do i hell. I go nowhere near the place because i have standards and would i fuck give them a single penny of my money.

as for the background in the pic, it's a bit bloody hard to miss. Outside their ground with two former captains of theirs, and somebody says let's get a pic. Why on earth would be think it's a good idea? Because he doesn't give a fuck. I can't even drive past the shithole never mind laughing and joking for a pic.