Barry Ferguson

2 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Guy’s done more for Rangers than every one of us put together.  That should be all that matters 

i suspect the the green eyed monster has a lot to do with the abuse local ex players get.  They lived the dream we couldn’t.

Maybe he could have attended Ibrox considering they were holding a fund raising night for the RSEA & FRPBF.

Just saying... 

:sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Guy’s done more for Rangers than every one of us put together.  That should be all that matters 

i suspect the the green eyed monster has a lot to do with the abuse local ex players get.  They lived the dream we couldn’t.

You wonder just how many people have actually put in a dodgy challenge on one of their mates only to go for a pint together after it. There is a huge difference between the people who have played and supported and those who just support. The latter seem to miss a huge part of what football actually is. 

7 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Carry on, he doesn't appear to think so, Carling Cup is the tops !

Ferguson paid tribute to the influence of old Light Blues boss Alex McLeish in helping him wipe the slate clean and tempting him back to England.

The 33-year-old said: "I've thought about it long and hard and I'd have to say this is my biggest achievement in the game. A few of my mates have asked me the question and I think this is the tops.

"I've played in finals and won medals north of the border and if I'm honest, it's probably a bigger achievement than reaching the UEFA Cup Final too. That was great but it's a lot different from the Champions League.

21 minutes ago, backup said:

Ferguson paid tribute to the influence of old Light Blues boss Alex McLeish in helping him wipe the slate clean and tempting him back to England.

The 33-year-old said: "I've thought about it long and hard and I'd have to say this is my biggest achievement in the game. A few of my mates have asked me the question and I think this is the tops.

"I've played in finals and won medals north of the border and if I'm honest, it's probably a bigger achievement than reaching the UEFA Cup Final too. That was great but it's a lot different from the Champions League.

He’s a monster!

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish.

Rangers done more for him you mean.

As for the fans, we are the paying customers who pay their fucking wages and many struggle to do so, but they do, whilst players get paid a king's ransom for doing a job they love. Without us, there is no them and just a pity many of them fail to remember that.

I’ve followed Rangers everywhere and paid to do so for decades but I can admit that’s nothing compared to what Ferguson has done for us. He captained us to a treble ffs.  Im really not interested if he was paid to do so as I live in the real world.

2 hours ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Rangers done more for him?

Club Captain
5 League Titles
5 League Cups
5 Scottish Cups
2 Trebles
1 European Final
Over 400 Appearances

Easily the greatest Rangers player of the last 20 years.

And the carling cup for birmingham was the pinnacle of his career, surpassing anything  for The Rangers.

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

What i'd give for a Barry Ferguson in this team of shitebags we have. 

Barry has given me some great times watching Rangers.

So did Ally McCoist and I'd love either one in the team right now, would not want either near me in the trenches or in the heat of battle, you'd get a bullet in the back if it was to their benefit. 

3 hours ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Rangers done more for him?

Club Captain
5 League Titles
5 League Cups
5 Scottish Cups
2 Trebles
1 European Final
Over 400 Appearances

Easily the greatest Rangers player of the last 20 years.

Oh aye he accomplished all that by himself, ffs look at the players he was surrounded with, I could have looked good in those teams. 

8 hours ago, backup said:

Winning a diddy cup with birmingham is his biggest achievement? NB barry. 

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish.

Rangers done more for him you mean.

As for the fans, we are the paying customers who pay their fucking wages and many struggle to do so, but they do, whilst players get paid a king's ransom for doing a job they love. Without us, there is no them and just a pity many of them fail to remember that.

Chill man.