David Bates.

34 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I knew it would be reduced, but I don't think we will get anything as its out with the UK?

anything we get will be absolutely minimal, we only signed him in 2016, so only has 2 years of development and actually quite a limited number of first team appearances.

We will only be due compensation if we offered a contract and he accepted another one and a high percentage of any fixed fee will go to Raith Rovers.

We're due it regardless of it being a bosman:

FIFA Article 20 Regulations on the status and transfer of players: "Training compensation shall be paid to a player’s training club(s): (1) when a player signs his first contract as a professional, and (2) each time a professional is transferred until the end of the season of his 23rd birthday. The obligation to pay training compensation arises whether the transfer takes place during or at the end of the player’s contract. The provisions concerning training compensation are set out in Annexe 4 of these regulations. The principles of training compensation shall not apply to women’s football"

11 hours ago, GT66 said:

So you fucked it, or you're the only one that knows it as a training fee?

FIFA Article 20 Regulations on the status and transfer of players: "Training compensation shall be paid to a player’s training club(s): (1) when a player signs his first contract as a professional, and (2) each time a professional is transferred until the end of the season of his 23rd birthday.

Only me and FIFA. 

Bite it ya clown.